stripper (eren jaeger) pt. 2

Part 2!!! Please enjoy.

Word count: 974.

It was now 11:21pm, a few hours since we had met up with Armin at Starbucks, but I still couldn't stop thinking about the fact that maybe I had provided my services to Armin's friend. I mean, I wasn't that ashamed of my job, but never, NEVER EVER, would I want to meet or come into contact with that guy or anybody who knows him after we do the deed. It was an awkward situation I was not willing to put myself through. Lord knows I already go through enough awkward situations as is it.

I slapped my cheeks to force myself not to think about it. It's fine, Y/n. It's not a big deal. I stood up from my bed and walked over to my closet, putting on some mom jeans and a white tank top, ready to go to work. I packed a bag with necessities and grabbed the shiniest purse I could find.

Go on and be a bad bitch. I encouraged myself as I walked out of my room. "Dede, I'ma go to work," I told him as he sat on the couch with a face mask on, looking at his phone. "Alright babes, make good choices and be safe. Do you have your pepper spray?" He said without looking at you. "Yup." I smiled and reassured, popping the 'p' in yup. "Ok, I love you." He said and blew a kiss my way.

"I love you too Dede, see you tomorrow."

...

I arrived at the club and got in from the back. As soon as I walked in, the smell of drugs, alcohol and sex filled my nostrils. I've been working here for about a year, ever since I finished college, so it didn't really faze me anymore. I walked towards the changing rooms and smiled at some co-workers passing by in 'uniform'. "Looking hot, guys." I said. They all laughed and smiled back. "Thanks Y/n."

I put my bag down on the couch and checked my phone. I was scrolling through instagram when suddenly I felt arms snaking around my waist from behind and a head on my shoulder. "Hey
Y/n." I instantly recognized the voice and turned around to see Salem, the baddest bitch you will ever meet.

"Salem! Damn, you scared me there for a second." I laughed as I hugged her. She hugged me back and put her head on top of mine. Salem was really tall, but that was one of the things that made her such a bad bitch. She was so freaking hot, smart and a favourite amongst the people here. She was bi, so it wasn't only amongst men.

"Did I? Yay! Mission accomplished." She laughed and twirled a piece of my hair. "Oh my god, you look so good in that," I said as I examined what she was wearing. She twirled for me and I whistled. "Goddamn girl, those people out there boutta drool when they see you." I boosted her with a smile. "Thank you, baby. But what about you? Even in mom jeans, your ass looks fine." I laughed and thanked her.

After talking to her for a little bit, she had to leave cause duty called. I smiled at myself. The stereotypes about this job were nothing like the real thing. All of the people were so humble and nice, I was so thankful for that.

I sighed and started to undress, putting on some black undies and a tight, red, glittery dress. I was planning on just staying by the bar tonight and hanging out, but you never know. I quickly did some natural looking makeup and put on my perfume. I checked myself out in the mirror and gave myself words of encouragement.

I finally walked out into the club and the loud music drowned out my thoughts. Everywhere I looked there were either people making out, strippers, people chugging alcohol, snorting cocaine or smoking marijuana. This has become my day-to-day now. I wasn't ashamed of it but I also wasn't proud. At least it was something.

I walked over to the counter and smiled at the bartender briefly, who smiled back before going to fix me my usual drink. I saw some girls from the job walking over to sit next to me and we started to chat.

...

It was now 1 am, and I was on my 5th drink. I could already feel the alcohol getting to my head, but I was still self-aware and not drunk. The girls I had been talking to had left about half an hour ago and now I just sat alone at the bar, taking small sips and singing to the music.

I looked around and absentmindedly licked my lips when I saw him.

Him being 'hot guy'. 'Hot guy' being an extremely attractive guy with long dark brown hair and amazing teal eyes. Everybody in the club wanted to get with him. All of the dancers had tried to get with him except me. My line of work was more, the men coming to me. And I knew that a guy like that probably already had a girlfriend or had a type that was the opposite of me. So, I never tried.

The point is that he was the hottest guy any of us had ever seen. He always sat at the same place and always ordered the same drink.

He was looking down at his phone with his drink in hand, when suddenly he looked up, and a figure with his back towards me stood in front of 'hot guy'. After a few seconds, the guy standing up sat next to hot guy, and when I saw his face, I nearly died. Armin?

Was hot guy the friend Armin was talking about?