in love with a toxic guy [smut]

y'all this was so random....JUST ADD YOUR CRUSH'S NAME TO IT OR WHOEVER'S NAME

Word count: 1067.

I was in my P.E class, messing around with my friend that was on the other side of the field as we played softball. If you wanted to call what we were doing softball, I was just standing there with a glove that was making my hand dirty, making faces at my friend who couldn't stop laughing. Oh good times.

"Get ready!" My teacher yelled, and I looked at the next hitter. C/n. I sighed, trying to ignore how he had intently been staring at me since the class had started. He'd probably heard about what happened.

His eyes bore holes into me, I could feel it. And when I finally looked, a shiver ran down my spine. His cold blue eyes looked into mine. He had his arms up in position, showing all of his stupidly hot veins as he was ready to hit the ball.

My teacher pitched the ball, and in one fluid motion, the ball came into contact with the bat. A noise was made, and the ball went up.....way up. He hit a home run.

I looked back towards him, following him as he ran to first base, second base and finally...to me.

"That was-" "Tell him you have to go to the bathroom. Now," he said, pulling me in by the waist with one hand as he looked down at me. I pushed him away, clearing my throat and hoping that no one saw that. He was possessive when he was jealous.

I nodded and then he walked away, a menacing aura around him. I did what he told me to do. I asked to go to the bathroom and then I went back into the building.

As I was walking to the bathroom, a pair of strong arms pulled me into the open storage room and closed the door. It was him.

He was breathing heavily with rage as he hit my back against the wall and towered over me. "C/n...?" I asked. His breath hitched in his throat and he gripped my throat. "Don't fucking say my name like that." His voice was deep and dominant. And he was gripping my neck so tightly that the air was having a hard time passing through.

I nodded, and he smirked. "Good girl," he whispered in my ear. He eagerly put my pants at my ankles, licking his lips at the sight of my panties. "Red, my favorite," he said. His hands snaked under my thighs and he picked me up with ease, his muscles flexing through his tight black shirt. I bit my lip as I held onto his arm for support.

He held me up with one hand as he unbuttoned his pants with the other, and his dick finally sprung free. I started breathing heavily just at the sight of him. C/n is the one that got my tits and neck dirty with his cum. C/n is the one that fucked me for hours on end after some guy touched my thigh at a party. C/n is the one....the only one, that can fuck me good.

He moved my panties aside and then thrusted in, groaning into my ear, "So fucking tight for me," he said and then started thrusting, not even waiting for me to adjust. Tears formed in the corners of my eyes from how big he was, and all that was coming out of my mouth was moans.

He gripped my neck again and kissed me, shutting me up after I realized that the storage room door was unlocked. My heart started beating faster, sweat was dripping down my neck but Evan licked it all up, biting and marking my neck as he thrusted faster and faster into me.

"C-c/n...oh my god..C/n," I moaned against his ear as my arms wrapped around his neck. His hands were now gripping my ass cheeks as he managed to thrust even deeper into me.

"You're mine, only mine," he growled lowly, slapping my ass cheeks. I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from yelling, that slap definitely left a mark.

"Such a good fucking girl for me aren't you," he groaned in my ear, and I could feel his dick twitching inside of me, he was close. I started to clench around him too as I started to feel the knot in my stomach.

One of his hands went up to my hips, subconsciously tracing my stretch marks from memory as he kissed me again. He was thrusting fast and deep, not even caring about the scratch marks I was leaving on his back. It was hard not to scream as loud as possible at how good he fucked me.

"Come on baby, cum for me," he growled, and right when I was about to scream, he kissed me. This kiss was different, it was deep and passionately. Not angry and desperate. He likes kissing me, and I know it.

My legs shook around him as I came and his thrusts slowed down when he did too. He thrusted in deep and hard as we both rode our highs, and I moaned into our kiss.

When we were done, he pulled away, and we left a string of saliva as we both panted heavily. He let me down, but my legs were weak and I fell into his chest, and his hands rested on my lower back.

He looked down at me and I looked back. His hair was messy from our activity, and his defined neck was full of sweat too. I could almost see something in his eyes as he held me close to his chest, but that was also destroyed when he pushed me against the wall, and backed away.

I struggled to put my pants back on, but I was able to, standing awkwardly. He got himself dressed too and he gently ran a hand over the marks he'd made on my neck. "Don't cover them up. Let them know you belong to me," I said, his cold blue eyes staring at my neck.

And then he left me. In that storage room, with buckets on the wall and a girl, that had fallen in love with a toxic guy.