christian anthony (chase atlantic)

i love Chase Atlantic. this one's really old, from back when i was obsessed with Christian Anthony. even though i'm not anymore, i like this one, so please enjoy.

if you know me, no you don't ;)

Words: 760.

I was laying on my bed, scrolling through TikTok, not a care in the world. I twirled with the silver ring my boyfriend gave me as I laughed at the video I just watched. It's totally true, I'm a menace to society. But how could I not laugh! That piece of bread falling was fucking funny, I thought.

After a few more scrolls, I sat up quickly. "Shit! I have to study for the test." I said and hurried to my desk to open my notebook. Trust me, I wasn't one of those students that didn't give a shit about good grades, but I was a huge procrastinator. And not to mention a lazy ass.

I opened the school website on my phone and drew random words in cursive as I waited for the files for me to study to download. I bit on the end of my pen as I analyzed the questions.

"So then the density is gonna..." I mumbled to myself. I was about to write something when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. After I didn't answer for a few seconds, the door opened and in walked my boyfriend of two years, Christian Anthony.

"Hey babygirl." He said in his delicious accent as he walked in, walking over to me and giving me a kiss on the cheek as he looked at what I was doing. "You studying?" He said and laid on my bed. "Yeah, there's a stupid progression test next Friday."

I groaned and laid my head on the desk. "Oh shit, sorry Lily. Do you need any help? I'm not sure I'd be of any use though." He said as he looked at me.

I smiled at him and blew him a kiss. "It's okay, I got this."

🫠

After I finished the first worksheet, which took my about half an hour, I stood up and laughed evilly as I crawled over to Christian on my bed. "Did you finish?" He asked as he opened his arms for me to lay in. I gladly laid my head on his chest. "Just one worksheet, I'll do the rest later." I said and closed my eyes.

Before anything else happened, I felt Christian carrying me and getting off my bed with me in his arms. I yelled in surprise. "Ah! What the heck Chris!" I said an wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me bridal style.

He didn't say anything until he sat me down on my chair and stood in between my legs. "Study more. Stop saying you'll do it later, just do it now, you're not doing anything. Finish at least studying one unit and do two more worksheets." He said and gave my pen to me. I looked up at him.

He was looking at me with a serious expression. He was right, I had to stop procrastinating, it's not going to do me any good. "You're right, I'll do two more worksheets and I'll study one unit." His expression softened and he leaned down to give me a peck on my lips. "Good girl, you got this." He said and walked back to my bed.

I smiled at him laying with my big Stitch stuffed animal before I turned to my worksheets. Alright, let's do this.

🫠

After about 3 hours, I was finally done.

"Yes! Yes, motherfuckers!" I sighed as I stretched my arms and spun on my chair to face Christian. "Done?" He said and once again opened his arms for me to lay in. "Yup, and I even sent pictures to my teacher for him to check them." I sighed deeply and once again crawled over to him and laid in his arms. He hummed and kissed my forehead. "You're gonna ace that son of a bitch test." He said.

"I hope so." I said and yawned.

We positioned ourselves so we were both laying down with my head buried in his chest, smelling his cologne and our legs wrapped around each other's. Christian pulled the covers over us and reached for the light switch next to my bed.

Soon, the entire room was dark.

"Kras...?" I mumbled. "Yeah baby?" He said as he softly scratched my back. "I love you." I said softly. After a few seconds he replied, "I love you too babygirl."