Two Lonely Men

Kazuichi roamed the area, no one was outside in fear of getting killed which made him feel as if it was safe to walk around. How'd he get into this mess? Is this some kind of sick prank? Questions ran through his mind and he wanted to break down into tears and sob. What did he do to deserve this? He was alone, scared, and all he wanted was a normal high school life. Him, Mikan, and Fuyuhiko could hang out after school such as friends do, and he'd have a super hot girlfriend too! Him and Sonia would be a power couple..but even if the killing game wasn't there. It'd probably be Gundham and Sonia as the power couple.

Kazuichi sighed and wanted to kick himself. If anything, he really needed to get over her. She'd never choose him over Gundham and that's just a fact. He kicked a rock and followed it, kicking and kicking till it came to a stop. At the far end of the island he was on, There came a secluded area. A figure stood in the secluded area. There were palm trees with coconuts and a rock in the middle. Kazuichi approached the area, his stomach growled in hunger and all he could think of was the delightful taste of coconut. But he realized was far too short to reach. Instead of heading further, the boy walked on, The figure didn't move a muscle. He wondered why a person stood there.. why there was a place so secluded.
'probably for murders..' He shuddered at the thought.
He knew he wouldn't kill anyone, he couldn't, he was a goddamn coward. His mind immediately went to possible suspects of murder. Nekomaru could definitely kill someone, Akane and Peko aswell. Their strength was unmatched.

"Gundham.." Could Gundham be a murderer? He didn't even have time to think before he felt the familiar presence of someone.

"I believe i heard my name?" Gundham spoke lowly.
Kazuichi turned around and groaned. "What the hell. You're everywhere i go..don't tell me i'm being stalked." He sighed. He was annoyed by Gundham constantly appearing seemingly out of nowhere and always near him.

Gundham crossed his arms. "I assure you i have no intention of stalking anyone. I merely saw you approaching me and then walk off..I thought i should follow." He said messing with a strand of hair that framed his face. "Ah..so you were the silhouette there" Kazuichi felt relieved it wasn't someone random. Gundham nodded. "Were you frightened by me? I assure you it's normal to be, after all, I am a God, I am too be feared." He smirked, seemingly proud of the fact he frightened the boy. Kazuichi looked at him blankly before turning around to continue walking. "Whatever dude"

The pair soon realized they were walking together. This excited Gundham. He happily walked alongside the mechanic, his imagination ran wild.

——-
"My paramour~" Gundham purred grabbing onto the boys hand. He spun the boy around as they waltzed on the beach, a sunset in the background.
"Oh my dark king! Ruler of all" The boy gushed, happily laughing alongside Gundham. "You and I are partners. We shall rule this world together, The Tanaka Empire! I am it's heir to the throne! and you are my king" The boy faced Gundham, it was none other than Kazuichi. "Oh my love yes! I shall rule alongside you!" The two share a deep kiss, Gundham holding onto Kazuichis waist and dipping him towards the ground.
—————-

"Dude..? DUDE!" Kazuichi shouted. Gundham immediately sprung up. His face was glowing red from his imagination and he was beginning to sweat. "A-Ah! my dearest apologies i seemed to be.."
"Out of touch with reality! yeah!" Kazuichi began to laugh. "You wouldn't answer my question and when i asked again you started mumbling something about a Tanaka Empire"

Gundham was insanely embarrassed. He fixed his posture and cleared his throat. "I was merely going over my plans of ruling this world!"
"Oh yeah? what's the plan?"

Gundham smirked. "It's confidential you fiend!"
The insult took Kazuichi by surprise. "Don't call me that!"

The two began their petty argument. Gundham insisting the word fit Kazuichi, while Kazuichi demanded an apology.
The two soon attracted Monokuma, who told them to kill eachother or shut up. The boys eventually split their ways and Gundham was faced with even more emotions.