I Remember!

And a freaked out Mikan repeated words over and over to herself.
——-
Mikan slapped herself over and over again. What the hell was going on? Why were her memories like this?

She remembered.

She remembered it all.

The people she had seen as close, innocent friends.

She had witnessed their true selves.

she had witnessed when when they fell into despair.

She had witnessed it all, and she was part of it.

So why is she acting so innocent? Why is she continuing acting like the innocent nurse when she's not? Her beloved wouldn't like that..she wouldn't like it all. But no, she had a new beloved, she had Ibuki? So why is someone else telling her else wise?

A hand grabbed onto her owns, pulling her closer.

"Ibuki doesn't love you. She only wanted your body Mikan. She wanted to use you." The voice laughed at her, suddenly kicking her to the ground. A foot pushing her further onto the clean white tiles.
The nurse cried out in pain as she felt heels pierce into her back.

"And she got what she wanted..didn't she?"

Tears flew out of Mikans eyes she sobbed and begged to just be let go, she pleaded but the sharpness only grew. She didn't want to think of Ibuki that way. Ibuki showed her love. Ibuki cared for her, Didn't she?
And once Ibuki had her way with her, she got the despair disease.

Mikan began to self doubt the relationship, and once Junko saw that despair creeping into her eyes, she took her chance.

"Don't worry Tsumiki..I won't do that to you. All you have to do is do what I asked..then, I'll forgive you.."

—————
Immediately after breakfast, Gundham once again made his way to the infirmary. He said his greetings as Sonia and Chiaki passed by and noticed that the two were holding hands. He shrugged and decided not to think about it, The only thing on his mind was  going to see how Kazuichi was doing. According to Monokuma, the disease would only continue getting worse until a murder happened. When the murder occurred, the students would be cured.

Stepping inside the building and taking the safety precautions Mikan asked him to do the night before, he noticed how it seemed much more empty, that is, if you didn't count the distance sounds of Akane crying and mourning Nekomaru. Gundham wanted to check on the gymnast, but hesitated. He was here for his boyfriend only, what if Kazuichi was dead?
..
He immediately made his way to Kazuichis room and his heart immediately dropped at the sight unfolded in front of him.

Kazuichis whole face was flushed red. Sweat dripped down his face and a cool damp cold rag lay on his forehead. He lay down facing the doorway and he was groaning in pain. His beanie lay on the ground and it seemed as if he was reaching for it. Seeing his lover enter the room, Kazuichi sat up and realized how vulnerable and well "killable" he looked.
He shot Gundham an accusing glare and scoffed, crossing his arms.
"I don't see why you wouldn't want to kill me, Like, seeing as I am so perfect. It's only reasonable why'd you get so jealous! But if your going too do the deed right now then get out! I know your plan and i'll get that coward girl to beat the hell out of you!" He managed to wheeze out. His voice began to crack at almost every word and he began to cough violently once finishing his sentence.
Gundham stood at the doorway puzzled at the accusation.
"My paramour, whatever do you mean? Why would I kill the one person I want to stay alive?" He asked stepping forward. Kazuichis negative stare softened to a surprised one before he frowned and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"So it wasn't you? I mean, I know better than to accuse my own boyfriend, but no one else was here last night..well, apart from Mikan.."
Gundham raised an eyebrow
"Hm..well since you need someone so intelligent to explain it too ya, I heard people discussing a murder plan here last night." Kazuichi began to sweat more and the rag once in his forehead fell down his face and onto his lap.
"I would've done something about it but.. they're lucky i'm sick" Kazuichi coughed again before laying back on his bed .
"Anyway..good morning babe.." He said quietly.