Fate

"Gundham"
"Yes Kazuichi?"
"I'm in love with you."
——-
This chapter contains Lime
Lime= a Fanfic in which characters engage in limited sexual activity, without it being portrayed explicitly.
———
The words took Gundham by surprise. He turned and looked at Kazuichi. His jaw was dropped and he didn't know what to say. He allowed his blush to creep over his face not even hiding it. In broad daylight, Kazuichi had delivered the words Gundham so desperately wanted to hear.
The mechanic smiled at him. "Are you surprised?" he asked looking away. "If you don't feel the same..it's okay. But.." Kazuichi started. He turned to face Gundham but stopped once he realized how close they were.

Gundham cupped his fingers on Kazuichis cheeks and brought their lips together. It was beautiful, Kazuichi wrapped his arms around Gundhams neck and brought himself closer. He could feel the cold rings on Gundhams fingers pressed up against his face, it only made him wish to bring Gundham closer. Slowly, Gundham slipped his tongue in and began to french kiss Kazuichi. They both fought for dominance and pulled each other close.The sun rays shined upon them and it wasn't until they broke apart that they realized just exactly what was going on. As much as they didn't want to, they pulled away breathing slowly against each other. Once they made eye contact, a laugh escaped their mouths.

"I-..wow" Kazuichi was in a state of shock. He fiddled with his braid and looked straight ahead. "That was.." Gundham couldn't help himself from smiling, "Absolutely Marvelous.." The breeder finished. The kiss had been everything he hoped and dreamed for. Kazuichis lips were perfect against his own and their mouths interlocking while their tongues did the work was beautiful. Gundham wanted to kiss him again, to explore the mechanics mouth and absorb more of him.
"I'm guessing you feel the same?" Kazuichi asked. Gundham simply nodded. "It is strange for a demon like me to experience such romantic attraction..however..Kazuichi..I love you and..I have for a bit.." Gundham admitted holding both of Kazuichis hands.

Kazuichi wasn't one to be ashamed of who he was. And Neither was Gundham. He wanted to shove in peoples face that he got the man they all wanted. He heard the girls speak about Gundham and how attractive he was. He grinned at the taller boy who shared a shy and awkward smile back. Gundham began to think of Mikans reaction. He would no longer have to see the girl all up over Kazuichi. The two boys were happy, joy filling their hearts.

But all that died short as they heard a familiar laugh.

"Phu-hu-hu!"

Gundham watched as the color from Kazuichis face drain. The once happy smile drifted into fear as he pulled away harshly. Just in front of them, Monokuma stood, grinning with a video tape in hand. He clicked the play button.

"I'm guessing you feel the same?"
Gundhams heart sank.
"It is strange for a demon like me to experience such romantic attraction..however..Kazuichi..I love you"

Kazuichi stood up. "What the hell..What do you plan on..doing?" Kazuichi asked. Beads of sweat dripped from his forehead. The bear laughed.

"This will be an excellent motive for murder! Allow me, your headmaster to make some rules!" Monokuma stated while mocking Gundhams dark persona.

"I will only expose this..If
One of you commits a murder and doesn't get away with it
One of you Dies from a murder
You two split up
Someone discovers you
One of you breaks the rules
Orrrr one of you tells anyone!"

The bear spun around, mimicking actions as he stated his rules. "And if I press the play button on this tape for the rest of the class to hear, you'll also be executed!" The two boys stood there in shock not knowing what to say. Gundham held onto Kazuichis hand and squeezed it reassuringly, but was taken aback when Kazuichi slowly slid his hand from the breeders grasp and shoved it in his pocket defeated.