The Comfort

'She must know that I don't share feelings.. for Sonia..' Gundham concluded shrugging.

———————-
Fuyuhiko was confused. He had made two new friends, Mikan Tsumiki,a very shy and awkward nurse. As well as Kazuichi Souda, an eccentric mechanic who obviously had some strange hyperfixation on tanks. He had also made friends with Nagito Komaeda who seemed weirdly interested in him.
But none compared to Peko Pekoyama.
Somehow, he couldn't remember much, but he remembered how close him and Peko were and are. He remembers their positions in the yakuza and remembers how close they were. If anything, Peko was his best friend.
Peko preferred to be alone, she didn't wish to attend the party and told Fuyuhiko to have fun, as she wanted to study her swordsart. Fuyuhiko tried to pursue her but she just wasn't up for it, so honestly Fuyuhiko didn't feel like going either, until Nagito basically forced him by giving him a coin and telling him to try his luck at the vending machine.

Fuyuhiko sighed, wondering where his friends were. Recently, Kazuichi had been hanging with Gundham often, rarely making time for Mikan and him. Was this his plan to get closer to Sonia Nevermind?Fuyuhiko rolled his eyes at the thought. He hoped Kazuichi wouldn't be so dumb as to befriend his "rival" just to get closer to a girl.
Brushing those thoughts away, he waved as Mikan and Kazuichi approached him, eager to eat breakfast together.

"And he said it was a safety hazard! can ya believe it!?" Kazuichi scoffed stuffing his face with another waffle. Mikan picked at her food, trying to find the right words to say. "I-I get where h-he's c-c-coming from.." she sputtered. She stabbed at a strawberry accidentally sending it flying. The berry landed right in Hiyokos face. Fuyuhiko bursted out laughing as the dancer began to go red from anger.

"You dirty pig! Next time watch what you're doing! And you stop laughing babyface!" she shouted pointing a finger at the table and pouting. This prompted Fuyuhiko to laugh louder and bang on the table.
"Shut it you ironic swine! We both look like 12 year olds idiot!" He shouted back. Hiyoko began to complain and was eventually comforted by Mahiru who scolded Mikan Fuyuhiko and even Kazuichi!

"Jeez what did I do.." Kazuichi asked rolling his eyes. Fuyuhiko shrugged. "I dunno man she's a bitch. Wouldn't be surprised if she ended up dying first." The yakuza stated while shaking his head. The remark made the rest pretty uncomfortable and worrisome so Fuyuhiko cleared his throat and immediately changed the subject.

"Anywho, I got just the shit to make the party cooler." He snickered. The two friends questioned him, and watched him pull out a bag of sour candies. "It's awesome" he winked.
Kazuichi seemed excited while Mikan shook her head, passing on it. "Yeah I get it, cuz your a nurse and all that yap. sour candy and forcing yourself to eat a dozen at once is bad for you and all that shit" Fuyuhiko playfully teased while waving a dismissive hand in the air. Mikan just nodded with a small shy smile. She didn't finding the teasing humorous, as she recalled taking care of patients who are so much sour candies their lips were swollen. and told the two boys to have fun in their temporary sour states And that she would watch over them to make sure they weren't reckless. She ended up picking another strawberry with her fingers and shoving it into her mouth trying to ignore the glare Hiyoko was giving her.

"It ain't just for us ya know! Anyone who just wants to pucker up!. I mean, we're on a killing trip! If anything everyone should shove at least ten in their mouth and we can decide who can take it the longest" Fuyuhiko explained shoving the bag in his pocket. Kazuichi nodded, seemingly agreeing. "Where'd ya get it from anyway?" He asked. He knew it wasn't easy for them to obtain the sweets due to their circumstances. "From that monokuma vending machine, you should visit it some time it's awesome" Fuyuhiko grinned patting his pocket. He took out a monocoin aswell as a monomicoin and handed it to Kazuichi. The mechanic thanked him and rolled the two coins into his jumpsuit pocket. He then switched the conversation. Mikan sighed and began to imagine the boys both crying from pain because of the sourness. She smiled to herself slowly imagining her protecting the boys, and them thanking her with a kiss.
————
—Loading Mikans daydream..—
"Kazuichi, Fuyuhiko! are you alright?" The nurse cried, she had just fended off two killers attempting to kill the boys in their non sober state.
"Wow Mikan..you're fucking amazing" The yakuza said approaching her. He grabbed her hands and spun her body around. She landed in Kazuichis arms as he looked into her arms.
"Yeah Mikan, we love you. You're a savior" He winked kissing her cheeks. Fuyuhiko joined, planting kisses on her hands. The nurse squealed, her face was all red and steam came out of her head.
"B-Boys! no need to t-thank m-me!"
—————————
Fuyuhiko and Kazuichi watched as the nurse giggled to herself. She grinned wide and her face burned up.
"Is it that time of the month?" Fuyuhiko asked Kazuichi. The Mechanic shrugged. They both have seen this before but had no idea what was going through Mikans thoughts when she appeared like this.
Mikans thoughts and Fuyuhikos ramblings were soon interrupted by Teruteru, who approached the table. "Hey y'all how's it goin?" He asked in his usual country voice. Having him show up wasn't expected, so the group answered him awkwardly. No one on the island really liked Teruteru, he was a perv and a creep. Yeah sure the boys could get pervy sometimes, Imagining their crushes in swimsuits and flirting with them when they were obviously not interested, but Teruteru made those actions look extremely valid. Fuyuhiko recalled the time he had to tell Teruteru to back off from making a move on Mikan after she had fallen over on someone's sandcastle.