Love

Before this chapter starts id like to show the things i've changed in the trial.
-Nagito originally did not plan a murder. He was enjoying the party like everyone else.
-I don't remember step by step the trial so some things may be confusing. If you'd like you can skip through the trial and execution. I think it would be easier.
That's all! please enjoy.
———————-
Even though the sky's overlay over the mechanic was so perfect, so beautiful, so filled...

Gundham could see he was blushing aswell.
———
The place was filled with chatter, laughing, and obnoxious people. Gundham had wanted to stay with Kazuichi throughout the whole party, but the mechanic was nowhere to be seen. Gundham felt bored. He desired the Mechanics touch so bad, he began to think the smaller boy put a curse of love on him. Nothing else happened on the beach. No kisses, no confessions, they sat there conversing until Byakuya had came to tell them the party was starting. And just like that Kazuichi, his love, was gone.
Gundham took a sip of the "Kids friendly" champagne Teruteru had made while eyeing everyone. Maybe Kazuichi was too scared to attend, maybe he didn't believe Gundhams words fully. The breeder sighed. he didn't see Fuyuhiko either, maybe Fuyuhiko was keeping him company..maybe they were falling in love. The only one there out of the trio was Mikan who was busy cleaning herself after an embarrassing fall. Gundham approached the girl, who blushed upon his arrival.
"G-Gundham! hello! How can i help you?" she asked smiling. Gundham waved at her.
"Where is Kazuichi?" He asked simply. He  just required a straight forward answer. No time to speak like a medieval king. Mikan shrugged and was about to say she didn't know before looking over Gundhams shoulder and beginning to smile and blush. Gundham looked behind him to see Kazuichi approaching them. The Mechanic blushed upon seeing the Breeder, unable to get what happened merely a few hours ago out of his mind.
"Hey Mikan! Hiya Gundham!"
Mikan greeted Kazuichi excitedly and hugged him. Taken by surprise but happy his friend was warming up to him, Kazuichi hugged her back. Once again, the contact filled Gundham with jealousy.

"W-Where have y-you been?" The nurse asked as she embarrassingly stumbled out of Kazuichis arms. Kazuichi mumbled pointing to the door. "I just was outside sobering up before coming back from Fuyuhikos cottage. What's goin o-"

Unfortunately Kazuichi was cut off by a scream.
The power had shut off and the building was now covered in darkness. Panic arose and Kazuichi felt his adrenaline build up. His mind flashed back to the time he first stepped foot into Hopes Peak. The blonde hair, the red nails.. His heart pounded. He could hear Mikan scream and stumble into something crashing and falling. He turned around eager to help his friend until he saw a familiar figure of horns grab onto Mikan and try helping her up. Kazuichi himself backed up and bumped into a taller figure. He could make out Gundhams surprised face in the dark and immediately pulled him in. He wrapped his hands around the breeders arms too keep his balance. It was so dark, he didn't have time to think about what he was doing and how gay it looked. The room was filled with screams and mumbles. Gundham felt Kazuichis body shake so he wrapped his arms around the other protectively. He held onto Kazuichi in anxious silence until the lights came on just a minute later.

When the lights finally opened Kazuichi and Gundham looked at each other and pulled away. They both were flushed a deep red and Kazuichi distracted himself to rush to Mikan and Ibukis aid. The nurse was covered in food and was crying from the impact.

That's when another scream erupted.
Curious, Akane followed the sound, but that's when
she dropped her food and stumbled away from a large table. Curious, Hajime approached the table. "What's wrong Owari?" he asked. Akane pointed under the table as her eyes were shot wide. As if she had just went through shock. Hajime overcame with fear. He looked around and made eye contact with Kazuichi, seemingly inviting him to check it out with him. Kazuichi walked over as he felt Gundhams figure follow behind him. It made him feel safer. He stood near Hajime as the plain boy crouched down and slowly removed the table cloth.