Events Within

i'm going to start off the chapter with some Kuzukoma and bandaid moments that happened before the events of last night took place! Id like to add some of that in the story more. I know Fuyuhiko x Nagito isn't a popular ship but give it a chance guys it's adorable!!

In this chapter, as u read on, imagine the plushies that are mentioned to look like a mixture of the IdentityV artstyle, and fumo plushies.
———————
They both nodded at each other as a sign of approval and let the night take over..

Mikan pressed her face against the mono-claw-machine. It was cold and her hot breath rubbed off on the class window. Curiously, she took a glance at the musician besides her who was busy looking everywhere for a mono-coin.
A few minutes earlier, Ibuki promised she would get the nurse a plushie of "The one and only Mioda!!".

The MC, as everyone else liked to call it, had replicas of the students as plushies. It also had its own Monokuma and Monomi plushes, which no one was really interested in. Through the glass window, Mikan looked at her own plushie. The nurse had a sad timid expression on her face, the button eyes looked as if they'd burst into tears any moment. Next to it was Ibukis plush, which had her tongue out and a wink. It was adorable to say the least.

Kazuichi and Fuyuhiko were Mikans close friends, but Ibuki was just up top. She obviously had an interest in the nurse and flirted with her very often. Mikan would be lying if she said she didn't take an interest aswell, the kind nature of the musician made her heart leap and jump. So, despite being out for a little Mikan patiently waited for Ibuki to find a coin.

"Ah! here! Step aside cute pie! Let me do this and finally get you my plush mkay?" the musician grinned at her. Mikan sighed knowing this was going to be Ibukis 5th try. Even so, she stepped to the side. Her hand holding onto the Akane plush Ibuki had won instead which she had planned to gift to the other girl tomorrow. Mikan watched as Ibuki once again attempted to get her plushie, and this time she successfully succeeded. Squealing, Ibuki grabbed the toy and shoved it in Mikans hands.
"There ya go! Knew I could do it!" Ibuki fist pumped the air. Mikan stared at her lovingly and hugged the plush. "T-Thank you..You did good..I-Ibuki.." Mikan whispered while giggling. Ibuki grabbed onto the nurses hands and kissed her. She traced her kisses all along her cheeks down to her neck before moving away and smiling. Mikans face glowed pink as she comfortably hugged the other girl. Ibuki did those kisses often, and Mikan loved every second of it. "You're so cute Mikan.." Ibuki gushed. Mikan could only look away and smile. When Ibuki would relax and calm down around her, it made her fall more in love. They soon distance and only stared at eachother smiling. "Don't forget to take cute pictures for me mmkay~?" Ibuki purred snaking her arms around Mikans shoulders. Mikan only nodded smiling while looking down at the floor as the two began to head back to their cabins for the night.

Mikan has always been self conscious about pictures of herself. Doing the peace sign she looked weird, staring into the camera she looked weird, she just always looked..weird!..In pictures.
When Ibuki asked Kazuichi to fix Mikans mono pad so Monokuma couldn't see their messages, he made it so Mikans camera roll was only for her. Mikan loved taking selfies of herself, but she hated how unphotogenic she was. When she accidentally sent one to Ibuki, the musician hyped her up, telling her how cute and adorable she was, and since then Mikan loved sharing photos of herself with Ibuki.

When their little date concluded, Mikan passed the other pupils cottages to reach her own. One of them was Gundhams which she could hear the faint voice of the edgelord as he called something beautiful. Mikan didn't care much for Gundham anymore, her love was for Ibuki mainly, the other ones were just below her. She stood there for a bit, wondering what he could be talking about, before walking away.

Sitting onto her bed, Mikan took a selfie of her and the plushie. She did duck lips and examined the photo. She hated it, but sent it to Ibuki anyway. Immediately Ibuki spammed heart emojis and complimented Mikans beauty. The happiness bubbling inside Mikan was indescribable. She hugged the monopod tight and responded to Ibuki with a "thank you" followed by 3 purple hearts. Her heart soared through the roof. She felt unapologetically loved. Even by just a compliment, she was just happy someone liked her.