The Beach

All the while, Kazuichi could hear a giggle in the background.

"Phu-hu-hu!"
————————-
The room was still.
Too still.

Kazuichi opened his eyes and saw he was holding onto someone. A black leather coat.
"oh fuck."
He immediately jumped away as Gundham opened his eyes aswell. he turned to Kazuichi and smirked. "It seems as if you required the protection of the over-"
"shut the fuck up!"

Sonia was holding onto Chiaki, as the girls saw eachother they giggled and began to pile out the classroom along with the rest.
Mikan was holding onto a large tall muscular man. Nekomaru. He smiled at her and began walking out. And Fuyuhiko unfortunately, stayed with Nagito.
"oh for fucks sake get off me!" he slapped Nagitos hand away as the boy chuckled. The brunette—Which was Hajime. Went up to Nagito and helped him up. They both left together engaging in a conversation which looked like Hajime did not wish to be apart of.

The only ones left in the room were Mikan, Kazuichi, and Gundham. Mikan walked over to the two.
"O-Oh! h-hey T-Tanaka..i-i'll wait for you..o-outside K-Kazuichi" Mikan stated before walking out the room.

Gundham looked at her before turning to Kazuichi.
"Mikan is a rather cute girl isn't she? why do you wish to chase after someone out of your league?"
"shaddup!" Kazuichi snapped.

"Mikan is jus' a friend!"
"Such as we are!"
"dude!"

Kazuichis thoughts raced to the wink Gundham gave him.
"so..what was with that wink?"
Gundham chuckled. "It seems as if Sonia preferred to be on me instead of you."
"Friends don't do that!"
Gundham scoffed and got up. "No one tells The Overlord of Ice what to do!" He looked down at Kazuichi. "It was merely just me teasing. Don't be so upset" And with that he exited the room. The footsteps of his boots gradually fading.
Kazuichis face heated up. What's this guys deal? why does he seem so pressed on making Kazuichi upset?

The boy stood up and sighed walking out where Mikan and Fuyuhiko greeted him. It wasn't a surprise, they were with him everywhere, out of everyone those two were the only ones Kazuichi was close with.
"That dude is a fucking weirdo." Fuyuhiko spat as soon as Kazuichi walked out. The mechanic rose an eyebrow as Fuyuhiko pointed behind him. Mikan looked as timid as ever, playing with her knuckles.
"W-When he came o-out he demanded us too..u-uhm..greet o-our master?" Mikan stated, twirling her hair. It was true. Upon leaving, when Gundham saw the two he demanded they greet him. Not wanting to be on this guys bad terms, the two did just that.

"Yeah..he thinks we're friends or some shit i dunno" Kazuichi stated. The three began to walk to the beach where everyone else was gathered. Fuyuhiko and Mikan were cracking jokes but Kazuichi was awfully silent. He couldn't get the interactions with Gundham out his head. Why was he such a weirdo? why was he trying to upset Kazuichi on purpose. What's his deal with Kazuichi liking Sonia..wait, where is Sonia?

Once the three made it to the Beach they each split up into their other groups. Kazuichi spotted Sonia with Chiaki and went up to say hi to the both of them.
"Chiaki, Miss Sonia! hey there!" he waved. The two girls turned around and smiled upon seeing the boy approach them.
"Hey Hey.." Chiaki said yawning. Sonia politely waved. "Why's everyone here?" Kazuichi asked. "Usami told us to stay here as she went to check something! Gundham went with her"
Kazuichi mentally rolled his eyes. Great.It became obvious the princess was interested in the boy.
"you sure mention him a lot Princess.." Chiaki yawned again. Kazuichi tensed up. "I-I see! He's very brave! you don't know what's on this island!" Kazuichi admitted.