Touch

Tears finally fell from Gundhams eyes as he ran a finger through Kazuichis hair, watching as the boy slowly smiled in his sleep.

"Kazuichi.."
———-
It has been almost a week since Kazuichi had visited Gundhams cottage.
Almost a week since they've last had an appropriate kiss.
Almost a week since Gundham was able to hold him tight and whisper sweet things in his ear in the comfort of one of their cottages.

For the most part, when they were alone they'd give each other pecks and hugs. They weren't afraid of going somewhere alone since everyone was well aware of their friendship, but Kazuichi refused to do anything too intimate, as Monokumas cameras always zoomed in on the two when they were together.
The bear was mocking them. He always was.

Kazuichi hated it.

Gundham hated it.

They both hated it, but what could they do? Gundham just wanted to have his boyfriend comfortable, Kazuichi just wanted his boyfriend to live but most of all
they just wanted to be together.

Today was special however.
The two walked along a path keeping a small distance from one another. It appeared as if they were alone so Gundham gradually inched closer to his boyfriends side. He looked down at the other boy prompting Kazuichi to smile at him and spin around playfully.
"Isn't it nice when it's just the two of us?" He asked batting his eyelashes. The taller boy nodded and crossed his arms. "I do enjoy when it is just us in eachothers solitude, i'm happy you share these feelings with me." he said with a proud smirk on his face. Kazuichi nodded, not totally understanding what the hell Gundham meant, but knowing he felt the same way.

Almost a week ago, they were yelling and fighting each other, and now they were alone.

Kazuichi grabbed onto Gundhams hands and pulled him towards a more secluded spot. The same spot Kazuichi had walked near long ago when he was busy eyeing the coconuts. Kazuichi grabbed Gundhams other hand and lifted both of their arms, causing Gundham to twirl awkwardly, as Kazuichi didn't have good height. The two shared a laugh and Gundham pulled him closer, hugging him tight.
"Will you come over today my paramour?" Gundham asked leaning closer towards the boy. He was nervous of Kazuichis answer, previously when he extended the invite, he always declined. Kazuichi blushed and thought about it before nodding. "Yeah..it's been a while hasn't it?" he offered a shy smile and suddenly was twirled around in delight. He crashed into Gundhams arms and the two shared another laugh.

Looking around, Kazuichi made sure they were in the clear before standing up on his toes in order to reach Gundhams face.
See, Kazuichi was only 5'6, even in his sneakers. Gundham was 5'11 without his platforms, which gave him two inches of height, making him 6'1. Gundham had always bent down to reach Kazuichis height, But this time, the mechanic wanted to initiate the kiss. He leaned in towards Gundhams face and began to kiss him, bringing his arms around the others neck to keep his balance. Gundham eagerly kissed back, the evening sun setting behind them as the two lovers kissed until Kazuichis toes gave out on him.
Gundham chuckled and bent down towards his lover, continuing the kiss.

When the lovebirds were finished, much to their sadness, they parted ways for now. Kazuichi promised to visit Gundham at sundown as he wanted to visit Fuyuhiko first. Gundham understood and made his way to his cottage to clean up, looking forward for his boyfriends visit.

———-

Fuyuhiko lay in the hospital bed, staring out into the window. After Gundham and Kazuichi left the diner, he had went to deliver his apology and slashed his stomach in front of everyone. As the only one with medical experience, Mikan was forced to take care of him. She showed no sign of annoyance though. Only scolding her friend a little and comforting him.
He watched as she poured pills onto a tray with a glass of water and brought it over to him. Fuyuhiko took the pills and water and thanked her before sighing.
"Didn't Kazuichi say he'd come over later?"
"Y-yeah..but he's been more d-d-down r-recently..I think h-he's really w-w-worried.." Mikan assured him. She took the tray from him and gazed out the window.
"W-why did you do that..F-Fuyu?" she asked, keeping her gaze at the setting sun. Fuyuhiko scoffed. "To show I was serious about my apology..it's what us yakuza do when we're being serious. You wouldn't understand." He took a deep breath. "Thanks for everything Meeks." He smiled at his friend. Mikan smiled back and giggled at the nickname. "O-Of course..j-just doing m-my j-job"