Our Desires

⚠️ Chapter Warning ⚠️
⚠️ Murder
⚠️ Mention of Murder, Violence, and Assault
⚠️ Mention of Suicide

Your Pov

"You're sure you'll be okay?" Eddie asks for the millionth time as I help him pack his suitcase. "I don't have to go. I can easily do this over video call."

"It's not everyday a sponsor wants to meet in person. You need to go. It'll make a better impression on them,"I tell him for the millionth time. "I have Edith and Oscar."

Eddie had just finished his job exposing the organic farm that claimed to be cruelty free when it came to their animals and the activist group that hired him wanted to meet him in person. The catch? It was in Colorado and not in San Francisco. Eddie would be an entire two days drive from me. One if he drove straight through but that wasn't counting the snow storm the Eastern United States had just received. Everyone was surprised such a big storm had come this late in March but you just never knew when it came to Mother Nature.

"They're still going on vacation before I get back and you'll be running the shop by yourself! What if you need help?! What if something happens?!" Eddie cries, running a hand through his hair.

"Hey," I call, grasping his face in my hands and pressing a kiss to his lips. "Everything will be fine. I will be fine. If anything wrong happens at all you will be the first to know, okay? Now relax, things will be fine."

"I know. I know you've got this, don't get me wrong, I just worry about you. I can't help but imagine all the worst things happening and it makes me want to figure out another plan. It's not that I don't trust you.....," Eddie trails off.

"It's that this is a big step for us to take. This isn't like being two hours away and I understand that. I'm going to have to do some of this on my own sometimes and this is a good test. Just make sure you call me?" I request, gently brushing his hair to the side. "I love you."

"I love you," Eddie sighs, pressing a kiss to my lips. "Absolutely anything wrong and you call me. Got it?"

"Pinky promise," I smile, holding out my pinky.

He lets out a soft laugh, hooking his pinky with mine as he smiles. He takes a deep breath and lets it out before he returns to packing. We get the job done quickly with just the two of us. He zips up the suitcase and presses his hands against it. I smile gently and pull the suitcase away. I put it down beside the bed before I crawl into it and tug at Eddie's hand to make him lay with me.

"You don't have to leave for another hour. Let's cuddle," I tell him, resting my forehead against his.

"Best idea," He agrees, letting me curl into his chest as he wraps his arms around me. "V, you gonna stay dormant all day?"

"It's about time! Watching you two get all lovey-dovey without me is annoying!" Venom complains once he pops out of Eddie's shoulder. "But Eddie asked for alone time and now I don't get much time!"

"What if you stayed?" Eddie suddenly asks, catching both of us off guard. "I don't necessarily need Venom for this trip so having him here would be a big relief."

"I don't know. We haven't been this far apart since our fight," Venom mumbles with worry. "This isn't like letting Y/N have me for a few hours."

"True but we know you are compatible with her. It'll only be a few days, I think you two can do it," Eddie tells us. "What do you think?"

"I'm open to it," I tell him with a smile. "But it's up to Venom."

We both turn to Venom who shies away a bit as he thinks. I knew he was worried to be away from Eddie for so long. He'd told me about their fight and how bad he missed Eddie. He told me he never wanted to be away from him like that again, so I knew he was very hesitant. Only, they wouldn't be apart because of a fight this time so I think it would be okay.