Chapter 3

I can't help but to matawa, because... When I libot my eyes in our classroom, all of them are looking at my direction and take note, with priceless reactions! Specially the girls in our class, na mukhang mahihimatay na, because of what they saw! It took them minutes, to recover. Then, they all started to walk towards me, and ask me so many tanong.

"Prince Draze who is she?

"Why did she kiss you?

"What's your relationship with her?

"Is she your girlfriend?

Sunod sunod na tanong nila, that I didn't bother to answer. I just smiled at them and say...
"Sorry princesses I'm in a hurry I need to do something. I said while getting my stuff. I started, to lakad away from those babae. Palabas na me ng door, when they ask me another tanong.

"Prince Draze! The event of the host club tonight is it cancelled?"

I look at them, and fix my hair.

"Ofcourse not ladies see yahh in the host club tonight! I said and wink at them, at gaya ng always kong nakikita, they all blush and smiled happily.

Maybe... The reason why they're asking me, questions about that red hair girl, is because I think... It's dahil, they're are natatakot that titigil na me, sa pagpapasaya sa kanila. Which is not going to happen! Because I love making girls happy. Seeing their smile and hearing them laugh is priceless, at isa pa... Yun kasi ang teach ni mama, to always be kind to all the girls, and if I can brighten their day... By smiling everyday, why not coconut right?

This is also the dahilan why, I didn't get myself a girlfriend, even though... I can. Because napaisip me, why only make one babae happy, when you can make all the girls happy..? Naisip ko kasi, if I have a jowa, then... How am I supposed to make other girls happy..? Cause sigurado!  My jowa will get mad at me! And get jealous, aside from that, she will get hurt which is... I don't want to happen. I don't want to hurt girls, and make them cry, because mama will get mad at me, and will surely katay me! That's why, until now... Believe it or not. I may look like a playboy, but I am really an "NJSB" as in No Jowa Since Birth. I don't have a problem with that though, but... There was a time that, I was so curious, about how it feels to have a jowa. You know... My precious brain, that like me, gwapings din, is wondering...

How it feels to fall in love with someone...?
How it feels to be own by someone..? And to have someone that will be my only one.

Well, tsaka ko na lang iisipin. I'm not sure din kasi, if that day will come eh! What's matters right now is that, I'm making alot of people... Specially girls happy. Buti nga, sumali sa club namin ang aking cousin. Because sayang naman ang face niya, kung hindi gagamitin, to brighten someone's day. Anyway, I'm currently walking papunta to our club's room. Nginingitian ko ang each person na nadadaanan ko, and finally nakarating na me, sa tapat ng pinto. When I open the door, bumungad to me, ang face na aking mga co-members.

"Your late Mr. President. bungad ni Abraham, na nakahubad na naman. Proudly showing the tattoos, in his half naked body.

"Wala ka na namang damit. Puna ko, like it's not new.

The jerk just smirk, then fix his electric guitar. He loves music, and he's really a great guitarist. Haba ba naman ng fingers niya eh! And take note! Hindi lang gitara... Ang ginigitara niya. You know what I mean hehe!

"Your the hot topic for todays video!!

Energetic and cute na said ni Jupiter, who's now unwrapping his favorite chocolate. This cutie really loves to eat sweets! Maybe that's the reason, why he's so sweet! Punong puno na siguro, ng sugar ang body niya.

"Someone has a scandal today!

Dagdag pa ni Gabrielle, that made me blushed. My mukha is so mapula na, like an apple. Damn it! How embarrassing! Hindi na me magtataka, kung pano nakarating sa kanila. You know... May wings kasi ang news! It fly's anywhere, and everywhere! I walk towards Gab, then batok his head.

"Stop it! I said, then sit down in our sofa. He just laugh. Hindi naman na sila nagsalita pa and thankfully, Riverzuz, isn't here. What a perfect timing! It's really a good thing, that my cousin is not around. Sabay kaming pumasok kanina, but then, he texted me, na uuwi daw siya. Because may emergency daw kasi, in his company. Well buti na lang! Wala ang loko or else... He will asar me din!  I was enjoying my peace, not until... The twins Ace and Spade came in.

"Owshieee our president got his first kiss! How's the taste Pres!

Sabay na sabi ng dalawa, and because of that, pinagpupukol ko sila ng unan, na galing here sa sofa. The twins dodge it, and laugh so hard, while holding their tyan. Obviously they're having so much fun teasing me tsk! I just ignored them and try to calm myself again.

"Your lucky Riverzuz isn't here. Abraham teasingly said, I just taray my eyes as a response.

Shut up everyone! Sigaw ko to them. It's a good thing that they listened, but then... As expected to this bunch of crazy childish jerks! Nang tumingin ako sa kanila, lahat sila may nangangasar na look in their eyes! Damn you people stop it! Saway ko ulit sa kanila, this time... Naiinis na me big time! All of them just laugh. Buti na lang, I remember, that we have an event later. I use that as an excuse to change the topic, para makaiwas sa pangangasar nila.

Hey guys! Stop na! We need to prepare for the event later!  I sabi in a serious manner, as I fix my blonde hair. Thank God! They stop laughing, and now they are in a serious business mode.

"I already called the organizer. Gabriel said

"Here's the list of all the foods specially cakes that we need!!!  Jupiter said, with his brightest smile, while giving me the list. When food talaga ang usapan, hyper siya eh!

"The musician will be here at 8 pm. Said ni Abraham, na ngayon ay nakadamit na.

"Very well everyone! Niready ko na rin ang costume natin. Because... Tonight's Theme is being a Prince Charming!

________________________________