Chapter 16

Everything went back to normal except the fact, na something change to balibag girl as if she became a different person after we talk sa basement like right now, every time she see me she will stare at me and then give me a warm smile. 

Why do you keep doing that..?  I ask her, while my cheeks and tenga is getting mapula. We're currently in the canteen right now, actually wala naman akong intention to go inside the canteen since I already eat,  but I couldn't help it, because I want to ask this cute creature napapadalas na kasi and damn! it's makes me feel uneasy shempre nakakapanibago kasi! 

"Doing what..? Aniya while blinking her fucking cute eyes and damn! She look so innoncent while doing that! okay am I being so assumero..? Nahh I don't think so! 

Stop doing that!

Her eyes got wide and so mine, were both shock especially the people around us! Shit! it was supposedly and exclusively in my mind only! Damn! why the hell did I said that out loud! Nakakahiya seriously! I cleared my throat because of embarrassment. 

"Is that... Prince Draze? 

"What's going on between them..? 

The girls on the other table whispered to each other, but the heck they're voice is so loud! So technically its not a bulong anymore. I was talking to myself when balibag girl held my hand, and repeat her question earlier. 

"Doing what... Verzine..? 

My heart beats fast, like there's a billion horsey running inside of it, to the point that I'm catching my breath. Damn! I can't breath just by hearing my first name coming from her kissable lips! But before I could answer her the witch interrupt us. 

"Your here lang pala Raze. The witch said sabay back hug to me. I panicked because balibag girl is in front of me, watching us intently and the warm smile earlier is gone. I hurriedly tried to take the witch arms in my waist but then, she tip toe and whisper in my ears. 

"You know what I'm capable of Raze honey try me. 

Madiin niyang sabi, while looking at my precious girl with hidden intentions in her fucking demonic eyes, and because of that I let her... I let her wrap her arms around me as if she owns me, in front of her... In front of the real owner, in front of balibag girl who's now looking at me with nothing but sadness in her eyes, as she try to stop the tears from falling in the corner of her eyes. She bitterly smile and whisper words I couldn't hear,  before she walk away. 

Happy?  I said in a sarcastic manner to this witch beside me, hugging me tightly. 

"Hell yeah Raze! wanna know why...? Because your mine! 

She said and it sent shivers down my spine, not because of kilig, but because of disgust! I want to say that I am not but... A part of me knows that she's right. I'm a hers  simply because I'm still trapped in the past.  

****

After what happened, Balibag girl no longer talk to me, and even look at me like what she did this past few weeks. I didn't dare to explain things to her too, because I know what Roxanne can do. That witch is capable of anything, and if staying away from my precious girl is the only thing, I can do to protect her then who am I to complain..?

My life become a mess, after Roxanne came back here in the philippines with my grand father. It's been just a week but it feels like years of suffering already, and the fact that, I can't participate in my club's role play activities didn't help at all! It's not that I can't, its just that Roxanne keep manipulating me!

She always threaten me and keep reminding me that I am hers! To be honest its draining me! But I can't complain, and I have no choice but to just accept everything, cause after all it's my fault and not hers.

I can't help but to cry while staring sa kawalan, habang the rain is pouring down. Nasa labas ako ng school ngayon, walking with a heavy heart and messy mind. Suddenly I found myself walking out of nowhere and before I knew it, I am already pushing my precious girl, towards the other side to save her from the car, that rushing towards her direction and I successfully did it.

I gave her an assuring smile before I heard a loud bang, as I slowly fall down, and see the sky cry as its tears fall and mix with mine. 

"Ra...ze..?

"Verzine!

That's the last thing I heard and everything went blank.

Author's POV: 

Tulalang naglalakad si Hailey sa may tabing kalsada dahil sa  bigat ng problema kaya naman,  hindi napansin ng dalaga ang papalapit na sasakyan sa kanya, ngunit bago pa man ito mangyari sa huling ilang segundo, nagawa ng binata na mailigtas siya kung kaya't ito ang nabunggo.

-
"Ra...ze?

"Verzine! 

Magkasabay na tawag ng dalawang dalaga, ang isa'y dahil sa pagkabigla, habang ang isa naman ay dahil sa pagaalala.  Nabigla si Roxanne ng makita na ang binata ang nakahilata, imbes na ang dalaga, hindi siya makapaniwala na si Verzine ang kanyang nabangga.

Tulala siya sa loob ng kanyang sasakyan habang pinagmamasdan si Verzine. Sa kabilang banda, si Hailey naman ay dali daling tumayo, at di na ininda ang gasgas at pasa, dahil sa pagkakatulak ng binata.

Dali dali siyang lumapit sa duguang katawan ni Verzine, at marahan itong tinapik upang gisingin ngunit sa kasamaang palad ay ayaw nito magmulat. Mahigpit niya itong niyakap habang nagmamakaawa na gumising na ito, bukod pa dito, sa nanginig na boses ay paulit - ulit siyang nanghingi ng saklolo.

Mabuti na lamang makalipas ang ilang minuto, ay may mga taong dumaan at tumawag ng 911. Kahit papaano ay nakahinga na ang dalaga ng dumating na sa wakas ang ambulansya.

Sumama siya at sa loob ng sasakyan ay paulit ulit nagdasal, lalo na ng hinahabol na ng binata ang kanyang paghinga. Halos tawagin na ng dalaga, ang lahat ng santo dahil sa mabigat na daloy ng trapiko at wala siyang magawa kundi ang umiyak na lamang lalo na ng tumunog ang aparato.