Chapter 13

Nagising ang soul of mine at agad natauhan, when someone flash a very malamig na tubig to me. I cursed as I feel the coldness of it in my body, at lalo pa me napamura,when I realize that nakatali ang aking sexy body of mine sa chair, while both of my kamay ay naka hand cuffs, and it's so fucking hard to move and breath because of the tali. Mala p*ssy tight, ang higpit and sikip of it damn it! 

"Fuck I can't move! 

I cursed while adjusting my vision. Medyo blurry kasi ito, because obviously, I just woke up and when my vision became clear, the first thing I see is the red sandals in front of me. Nakayuko kasi ako because of the pain coming from the back of my ulo, kaya naman sa floor me nakatingin, and speaking of color red... Walang duda that's red hair balibag girl. 

"Damn you babae! 

I cursed at balibag girl,who's now laughing like a fucking a devil, while holding one of her red high heels and beside her is a pail of water. She used that earlier to literally wakey wakey me. 

"You know what... I just realize that heels can kill too, when I bull's eye you. 

She sabi playfully with an evil smile, while looking and caressing her fucking high heels. 

"What do you want from me babae! Why did you do this to me! 

Inis na shout ko to her,while trying hard to take off the hand cuffs, as if matatagalan yun just using my kamay tsk!

Balibag girl bend down to face me and damn! Even in this situation, I still noticed how sexy she is, while bending down to face me shit!

"Well, well... Well... She said, while caressing my face, using the tips of her red long nails.

"I just returned the pleasure darlin.

Dugtong of her in a very sexy manner. I can't help but to pray, and call all the Santo, to stop myself from getting turned on, by the way she act right now.

"Why... Don't you like it Verzine..?

She wisper in a cute feminine voice right in my ear.

"Oh... Gosh... I softly uttered, as I feel my boner, getting harder, everytime she talk silly but sexily and also, I can't help but to noticed, how my first name sounds so sweet, when it comes from her lips damn it!

"Am I turning you on..? She sabi, and then laugh playfully, as she kiss the tip of my ears.

"Fuck!

I can't help but to cursed, specially when I felt my ears, getting red after what she said. I look at her in a angry birds mode, trying so hard, pretending that I'm not affected, by her presence.  

"Hindi kaya... I denied and rolled my eyes, even though it's pretty obvious, because of the fucking soldier down there, who's now ready to attack his prey.

"Calm the fuck down sarili!

Multiple times kong sabi, inside my fucking head, who's now thinking of worldly wild thoughts, and it's not helping my fucking balls at all! I am so busy, scolding my horny self, while this bad girl, is just fucking laughing at me nonstop! I swear she's enjoying every minute of this shit!

"Kutis kamatis! She loudly sabi while pointing my pulang pisnge using her long daliri and hindi pa her nakontento she also, pinch it and fuck it hurts a lot! I can't help tuloy, but to sabi, how delikads this girl is, when she's nangigigil! Like seriously! I thought matatanggal na ang skin ko, when she pinch me! Like damn! Her red nails is so fucking long and her hands is so damn strong, that's why hindi na me magwowonder, if ever may scratch ang face ko, or like sugat after what she did to me, seriously!  

"Leave my cheeks alone! I said then I iwas my face to her, because I feel like she's just making fun of me!

"You.don't.tell.me.what.to do.

Madiin and malalim na said of her then, she pinch both of my cheeks. One last super painful pinch that makes me scream at the top of my fucking lungs!

"Mama ko it hurts!

Ngawa of mine as I feel my pisnge, getting numb after what she did. I look straight into her eyes with an annoyed teary eyed  look.

"Susumbong kita to my mama.

I sabi in a threatening manner, to scare her. I always sabi this, to Riverzuz and the others to scare that shit out of them, because they are scared of my mother, and it works everytime I mentioned my mama, but this time, it is an epic fail because, this babae just laugh, and pointed her daliri, directly to my face while saying this insulting words.

"Ano ka bata!

Na nasundan ng evil laugh of her, damn! I just.really.can't believe it! This babae is expert in insulting me in every way she can! She laugh so hard, while holding her tummy, like everything I said is so damn funny! It didn't even scare her! Instead, it made her laugh so fucking hard! I just silently, watch her laugh at me. I want to argue but then, I know I'm not gonna win, and besides my bunganga is so tired kakakuda. I was so mad, because wala ata syang balak, to stop her laugh but then, a few seconds later, I found myself smiling, while looking at her. I got mesmerized, by the way she laugh, while her eyes is shining and sparkling, with her messy red hair and cute vampire teeth, her dimple is agaw pansin din. She looks like a playful goddess, in that magical moment. I got so lost, by her magnificent beauty, that I didn't notice, that she's already looking at me, with a weird look, and hindi na pala her, tumatawa. I didn't notice that, not until she pitik my noo. I woke up in reality, after what she did.

"Verzine Draze tulaley Galaxus.

Aniya, with a playful smirk, in the corner of her lips. I look away, embarrassed by getting caught. 

"Don't tell me your falling for me.

My heart skip a beat, after what she sabi to me, as the magical image of her earlier playback like a movie.

"So what if I am...?

I sabi unconsciously. My heart started to beat fast, when I realized what I said, and the fact that she heard it, makes me want to just bang my head. Her playful smirk, slowly fade away, and the atmosphere started to feel heavy, as she stare at me, with an emotion that I couldn't named, then she slowly walk towards me, to uncuffed me, and I didn't know what's gotten to me but, I repeat what I said earlier, but this time, intentionally.

"So what if I am?

She turned her back at me, as my heart beat faster, than ever waiting for her answer.

"Then your doomed Galaxus.

Her last words, before she leaves the room, and me... hanging by what she mean.