Chapter 15

I arrived at the roof top earlier than anyone, and after a few minuto nagsidating na ang mga gago. Abraham arrived first than others. 

"What's the matter bro? Bungad of Abraham, while walking in astig manner, wearing his black leather jacket, and ripped jeans na kala mo nasa runway tsk! 

 I will punish my cousin. I answered with an evil smile, while malayo ang tanaw. 

"For what...? Sabat ni Gab, while naglalakad towards us. Abraham on the other hand, look at me with a questioning look too, while lighting his cigarette, with his precious guitar lighter. 

He asar me earlier that's why. I replied, while covering my nose, because of the smoke coming from Abraham, sa handsome face ko ba naman, binuga ang dirty smoke, from his dirty mouth tsk! 

"Arte. Abraham said, and rolled his eyes. Gab just laugh. After that, Jupiter and the twins Ace and Spade arrived too. They asked me some questions too, like Gab and Abra did. I explained it to them, and asked for their cooperation, as expected, the guys agree with an evil smile. 

"Sino kaya ang lucky girl hehe. Jupiter excitedly sabi, while eating his chocolate ice cream and take note, punong puno ang pocket niya ng chocolate. Hays... I'm afraid he will get diabetes. 

"Exactly Jup! The twins said in chorus, while chilling and playing cards. 

"Well... Whoever it is, she'll get a taste of heaven with my lips. Abra said in the most cringe way, while touching his lips. All of us make face with disagreement and because of that, Abra laugh so hard. Napailing naman si Gab. The twins, and Jupiter on the hand, tease Abra. We're in the middle of asaran, when the door of the roof top slowly open, and because mataas ang sikat ng sun, di namin agad nakita who it is. Our forehead creased, as we try to see if si Riverzuz na yun. There are two people walking, babae and lalake, that's why we assumed that it's my cousin na but then, I got shocked, when the man's face become clear. 

"Lolo... Sambit ko. I thought, I won't be shock anymore, but when the girl behind lolo's back slowly walk towards me, my whole world crumbled. She raise her kilay to me, and I swear it's really scary! 

"Are you not going to say anything? She sabi, in a supladang manner. 

"I see... Your not happy to see us huh! Dugtong pa niya, while stumping her paa. I am still in a shock mode, and I got speechless to the point that, hindi ko napansin na Riverzuz , is already there, with a girl holding him, trying to stop him from escaping. Natauhan lang ako, when my grandpa walk towards me, and hug me tightly. I hugged him too, but I got distracted, when the girl who bring Riverzuz, revealed her face, and even though she's few meters away from me, I recognize her... My heart beat fast as I stare at her, my playful heart knew, that his owner is standing there, and it's none other than... Balibag girl, but this time... With a blonde hair.

****

Hindi na nagsecond thoughts ang mind ko, My heart walk straight to her owner, who's now looking at me, with a smug look, and now that I'm in front of her... I feel like she's taking my breath away. Riverzuz look at us with a questioning look, but I ignore him. I gave my full attention to Balibag girl as I look at her,  with different emotions in my eyes. Right now, I feel like kami lang ang tao dito but, my forehead creased, as my eyes slowly went down to her hands. Iritado kong inalis, ang hands niya from my cousin's hand. Tinaasan niya ko ng kilay, but I ignore it instead, I gently took her hands, and hold it tightly  sabay walk, towards the roof top door pababa sa 4th floor. I heard Granny called me, but I was in a hurry, to talk to Balibag girl alone and that's why, I didn't bother na lumingon. I'll just deal with them later,  cause right now... All that matter is her. 

"Why did you disappear? What took you so long to comeback? It's been a month... What happened and the painting..?

Sunod sunod kong tanong, now that we're alone here in the basement, kung san niya ko dinala before. She just look at me, especially when I pointed the painting beside the door. I patiently wait for her answer, but a minute have passed and it didn't came. I can't help but mess my buhok, because of frustration, with my unanswered questions. I try to calm myself, by taking a deep breath, because I don't want to raise my voice, and scare her. After a few minutes of silence, she finally break it. 

"Did you miss me..? She whisper, the softness in her voice, caught me off guard. 

"Kasi ako namiss kita... Dugtong pa niya, and with that my bunganga automatically dropped. 

I can't find the words to say, I am speechless, especially when I noticed, that there's a small tears in the corner of her eyes and before I knew it, she's already passionately kissing me. Her tongue, didn't hesitate to explore, every corner of my mouth. She caress my hair, and pull me closer to her to deepen the kiss. I kiss her with the same intensity, to the point, that I almost forget why did I take her here. I did my best to control myself, and stop the kiss. We were both catching our breath, when I ask her, about the painting once again.  

"Did you paint it...? I ask her, in a gentle manner. She looked away, and shyly nod. 

But how..? We just met each other... And we just make out. Tanong ko while looking at the majestic painting.  

How sure are you..?  She answered na nasundan ng smirk. Tumaas ang eyebrow ko. 

What do you mean..? I curiously asked, while staring at her, completely lost by what she said. 

"It's for me to know... And for you to find out.

 She answered, and turned her head, to look at the painting.  I'm not sure... If I see it right, but... her eyes is sad, when she looked at it, and then, she slowly lean her head, towards my chest, as she whisper some words. 

"Remember me, Mi Amor...

And how I wish, that... I was able to hear it, but sadly... I couldn't.