Chapter 5

The crowd cheer as we go to the center of the hall to start the ball,
I look at balibag girl as I feel my puso beat loud, but sana it's not that malakas for her to hear otherwise that would be sobrang nakakahiya. The music starts to play and nagstart na sila Riverzuz mag dance, at that moment, nag dadalawang isip me if I'm going to hold her so we can start na din but then, she pulled me close to her and say the salita that I never expect to hear.

"Mukha kang taeng nanigas.

She said with her signature smirk, my eyes is lumaki because of it, how dare this babae tell me that I look like a tae! Damn this red hair girl! I pull my shit together as I lagay her kamay on top of my shoulder and hold her waist to start dancing with her.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you

The kanta chose by Abraham is perfect to describe how I feel, right now as I look at her, I really can't help but to fall for this balibag girl, the way she surprise me with her actions the way she talk and even the way she smirk, everything about her is mesmerizing.

Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

I was so lost with my own thoughts, kaya tuloy nagulat me when she talk.

"Baka akala mo matutunaw ako sa mga tingin mo kagaya ng mga babaeng nandito tsk!

She hissed as she look around,

I didn't realize that I was looking at her without closing my mata, damn! Sobrang nakakahiya! I look away and try to calm my sarili, tumingin me at the other members who's now enjoying their moment with their kapares to distract myself a little bit.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

To be honest right now...
I'm natatakot to what I'm feeling, because falling in love is so scary but, if I meant to fall I'll risk it all.

Take my hand
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

This time, nang hindi kinakabahan, I look at her saktong nakatingin din siya sakin. I look at her full of emotions as I do what my heart wants. I pull her closer to me, behind her mask, I can see that she got shock but, it didn't stop me to let my sarili,get lost to what I'm feeling and the next thing I knew is I am already embracing this beautiful woman infront of me like my life depends on her, I've felt how her katawan stiffened at my sudden action even me, I'm nagulat too. It's like my body has its own mind and it's beyond my control. I was afraid that she's going to push me but, I'm glad she didn't, instead, she hug me back and wisper.

"Yakapin na kita tatlong bilyon ka pa naman.

I just laugh as a respond to what she said,this red hair girl never failed to amaze me with her words, she's really different from the others. No, scratch that! She's incomparable!

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

We continue to sway to the rhythm, as she sway me with her beauty and capture my puso with her unique na ugali,I can't help tuloy na mag pray that sana the two of us is meant to be magsama.

Take my hand
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

For the last step of the dance, I paikot her kaso nga lang, because of her high heels muntik na her matumba, the good thing is my reflexes is mabilis,I catch her before she fall with a hope that she'll catch me too, cause damn! I'm falling in love with her and
I can't help it!

****

I won't say thank you for catching me cause it's your job as my date, bossy na said niya that makes me want to kurot her cheeks! She's so cute damn!

Yes ma'am! I playfully sabi to this cutieee babae, Infront of me.

Why do I feel like your teasing me...? Mataray niyang said to me, I laugh hard as I replied.

"The sandals is so tanga nuh..?

Her cheeks blush so hard after I said that, but not because of kilig, it's because of galit! Nanlaki ang eyes ko ng super duper,when she grab my collar.

Are you messing with me huh! 
Banas na said niya to me and I swear in that moment,when she's fiercely looking at me, I don't know why but, I find her so hot but damn!

At the same time, I wanna run for my buhay, cause who knows if ibalibag me ni balibag girl huhu she's scary! So for the damage control, I did the secret technique that I learned from my cutieee papa.

I am just kidding wag ka ng mag angry birds uwuuuuuuu!
Pagpapacute ko to her while doing the little aso eyes, I saw my papa doing this every oras that my mother earth is mad and he said that, it's epektibo but trust me, it's not when my evil pinsan is the one who will do this, kakaumay him eh!

I guess what I did is effective because she laugh so hard and even hold her tyan while natatawa ng sobra.

"The way you said it is priceless man! You look like a fucking clown!

She said while still laughing sabay turo her fingers to me, damn this woman! I thought she's going to say something nice pero what do I expect, it's balibag girl, so expect the unexpected but still! I can't makapaniwala to this babae! Earlier, she compare me to a fucking tae! Then right now naman, Clown daw! What the impyerno! Naiinis ako! I can't help but to isip,if kumukupas na ba ang charm ko.

Aren't I look cute..? Tanong ko to her habang nakanguso, I can't tanggap kasi,what she sabi to me. After that,I slowly yuko my head to show her that I am hurt, a few moments later, her laugh slowly fade and nagulat me when she hold my cutiee chin to made me look at her and say... 

Patingin nga! she said and lapit her face to me, my marupok na puso beat fast, while I try to pigil my ngiti.

"Let me check if your face is legit! Baka peke kasi eh!

Dagdag pa niya while holding my mukha and act like she's checking it.

"It's naturally gawa by my mama and papa. Iaaask ko nga sa kanila, kung what position ang ginamit nila to make me a beautiful creature, so that I can apply it in the future.

mahabang explaination ko to her na nagpared ng cheeks niya.

"Your so noisy Verzine let me zip this fucking mouth!

That's the last thing that I heard, before my knees feel weak as I get a taste of heaven in the mouth of this little bad girl.

__________________________________
A/N:

I hope you like this chapter happy reading and have a great holiday! 😊

_______________________________

Can't Help Falling in Love
Song by Elvis Presley

I love this song the meaning is so deep it's definitely old but gold!!!