Chapter 8

WARNING: Slight SPG! Read at your own risk. 

"Verzine Draze Galaxus! It's Monday wakey wakeeeey!"

Malakas na shout ni mommy while knocking at my door,  nagising tuloy me because of that wakey wakeeeey, super loud kasi eh! Pati kapit bahay magigising because of momma's voice.

"Gising na me mommy!"

I shouted back, because she's still knocking at my door nonstop, and it's hurting my cutieee eardrums! 

"Okay! Prepare na for school! I'll just wake your papa!"

No need to wake me up. Gising na ang diwa ko Madam, kakawakey wakey mo dyan!

Rinig kong shout ni papa.

"So are you saying that I'm maingay ahhh Alejandro Blaze Fernandez Galaxus?!

Oh no! Good luck na lang to my papa, because when mother earth call him with his full name, you'll know that papa will get a super duper lakas na sapak! Bardagulan moments na naman, ang mga feeling teenagers!

Well anyway bahala na sila. I need to take a bath and maghanda na for school, since it's freaking Monday! Gosh I really hate Lunes!

I force my sexy body to go up and get the tuwalya, then I went straight to my cutieee bathroom where there's alot of Doraemon stickers hehe. I brush my cutiee teeth and got shock when I see my reflection on my cutiee salamin.

Woahh! Gising like this yarn?! Why so handsome self hehe! 

I can't help but to sabi that to my sarili. Well I just can't believe that I'm so handsome and attractive, no wonder a lot of babae scream everytime I lakad to the hall way.

Like who wouldn't right..?

I was in the middle of that thought, when her face pop in my mind. Oh well nakalimutan ko there's balibag girl who compares me to a tae tsk! 

Do I really look like a fucking poop..? Naah hell nahh!

I just continue brushing my teeth, na may sama ng loob to balibag girl. Hays that babae never failed to inis me, even though she's not here damn her! I swear one day, I will make her scream because of my hotness hmp!

I just take a bath to cool down my sarili. I was in a middle of washing my katawan, when I remember how I kiss that bad girl. Her lips taste so sweet damn it! I can't help but to close my eyes and imagine her kissing me, suddenly my body feels so hot.

I can also feel the little me down there, getting hard! Shit it's been a while since I last jerk off but, this is not the perfect time to do that! Malalate na me huhuhu! 

I open my eyes while trying to stop the crazy imaginations of mine, and look at the angry soldier down there.

Kalma the fuck down sarili! Your so manyakis ha!

I scold it and even palo that tip of it, but my little me is really angry and he doesn't want to calm down huhu! Kasalanan to ni balibag girl! Why naman kasi she's so hot! I can't help but to get turned on tuloy!

Malalate na ako sa school so please calm down!

I turned on the cold shower, hoping that it will calm the manyakis soldier down there but damn! It's not helping me at all! Tayong tayo pa din ang loko!

Shit na etits toh uso kumalma Oo!

I scold my sarili over and over again, but ang ugly niya talaga kabonding. I guess I'm really hard headed mapa baba man o taas talaga namang matigas tsk!

"I guess I don't have a choice, but pagbigyan ang angry birds G na G eh!

****

Like what I expected, I arrived late in our school, and I can't help but mamula ng maalala ang angry birds session ko earlier, ngayong nasa harap ko si balibag girl who's now wearing, her nakakainis na smirk.

"So your late too huh..."

She wisper and lakad closer to me.

"Ba't namumula ka mukha ka tuloy angry birds."

Dagdag niya pa.

My eyes grew bigger as if nahuli me sa crime scene, and I looked away feeling guilty of what I did earlier. 

"It's hot.

I shortly respond then slowly distance my sarili to her. and listen to what's the dean about to say. We're here in the front gate kasi and because we're both late, we will have a punishment well, our paaralan is very strict kasi when it comes to this kind of things, kumbaga rules is rules. Pag bawal lumabas bawal lumabas, uy Kim Chu is that you! 

"You know our school policy. We don't tolerate late comers, that's why as your punishment, both of you will clean the swimming pool after your class, that's all you can now go to your respective classroom."

Nauna nakong umalis after that, because of uneasiness and guiltiness that I'm feeling. I walk as fast as I can towards the elevator in our school, when she caught me of guard by grabbing my kamay.

My puso beat fast as soon as I felt the init of her hand, I also got lost in her beautiful eyes as she stares at me, as if she's taking my kaluluwa.

"Bat nagmamadali ka are you avoiding me?!"

I get back on my senses when she sabi that. I just stare at her because I don't know what to say.

"Don't make me repeat my question your not gonna like it Galaxus!"

Instead of matakot to her because she's threatening me, I find her hot now that she's looking at me fiercely, and then... I just find my sarili pushing her inside the elevator, the next thing I knew is that I'm already kissing her aggressively, and owning her labi wholely as if it belongs to me.

To my surprise, she respond to my halik with the same intensity and even pull me closer to her. she wrap her arms on my neck as she explore every corner of my mouth, and caress my hair tenderly. I felt the butterflies in my tyan while she's doing that, I also felt the little me down there getting angry, and I know she felt it too because her eyes went big, as she cut off the kiss and look at me with disbelief.

"Your this big..."

I didn't let her finish her words and kiss her labi again, but this time... I kiss balibag girl in a gentle manner. I kiss her lips softly, while caressing her beautiful face gently. I kiss her with full of emotions and nothing but sincerity, with a hope that she'll get the message behind my kisses.
I hope that she'll feel what I feel.

Cause I'm falling fast as if I'm in a race, and her naramdaman is the finish line.

__________________________________