Croatia x Reader

This was a request on the on the book that got deleted the request from.  @Mynameisbob2164 

Pov: Y/N

Another boring day of school at least I get to see my crush,you thought as you're walking to school. On the way there you bump into your friend Croatia. Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see you you say.She just smiles and puts her hand around our shoulder .

After a while you separated because you didn't have class together

Today I will confess my feelings for Serbia, you muttered under your breath. Walking in the hallway you look around you saw Croatia. What if i ask her for advice your thinking was interrupted by someone calling you name you lift your head and see Croatia waving at you. You smile and prepare to ask her your question.

Look I like Serbia I mean like like and i need someone to help me confess my feelings.you said and regretted saying what you said. Croatia's usual smile faded and she was just staring at you . You start to back away and that seamed to break the last bit of her heart tears start to flout out of her eyes and down her face.

She ran away and you felt so bad you go through the rest of the day thing about what you did wrong.

You get home and start watching TV then you see something that made your heart stop. There on the screen picture of Serbia under it the words "missing if you have any information contact the police " you read the words over and over again.

After a while you calm down. I will go on a walk maybe it's just a false alarm. You open the door of your house and close the door after you. Walking on the sidewalk you see an old building. What if I explore to take my mind of things,you do as your mind tells you to do. 

Opening the door of the building you start to smell something. You hear some noise you turn around to see Croatia looking at you, apart from being in a old building nothing unusual. You are about to say say something but then you notice the knife in her hand. You stop in your tracks and stare intensely at her hand you dare to look up and she smiles and takes a step closer to you.

Then a another and another at this point she is standing right in front of you. You thought she will stab you any second. But instead you feel another pair of lips on your she kissed you. Now it made sense she killed Serbia because of you you just smile you known all along you wanted Serbia dead why? simple Serbia liked someone else you knew and planed to kill your crush but you needed something to protect you from being suspected so saying you you have a crush was the best option. 

Croatia helped  a lot you kiss back and chuckle in your head.

So first chapter done and for the first the writing something like this it's acceptable I guess. Thanks so much for requesting @Mynameisbob2164 but will not write any x reader because it makes me uncomfortable and I need a break but maybe the end of the week and I will be ready to write x reader again I will write any other ships you comment. 

———blade———