China x Japan

I just published the last one shot and I'm writing another, my motivation stood up from the dead after like two or four months, was it?
------------------------------

Pov: Japan

For some odd reason it makes me feel a little bit guilty when I'm done hanging out with South Korea and then right after I got to my house knowing that China is there waiting for me. It doesn't feel wrong but I still feel guilty. It's a weird mix of feelings at once.

And it's what I'm doing now. I  talked to South for about an hour ago and now I'm driving home a bit lost in my thoughts.

Pov: none

After a thirty minute drive Japan finally arrived home and as predicted China was there waiting. As soon as Japan wanted in the door China was already running down stairs. Japan had no time to close the door before China was closing it instead.

There was a lot of question that China was asking as always. China was really good at remembering everything like the time when Japan usually gets home, the the place where Japan leave the keys to the house, you name it and China knows.

When something is slightly different there will be question and a lot of them. This particular time China saw a new decoration on Japan's keychain. It looked a little different from the others, this one had writing on it. The writing wasn't in Japanese.
"What's that on your keychain, Japan?" "oh, that's a... gift from a friend of mine"
Japan got nervous, China and South don't get along at all. As Japan was silently hoping that China won't ask anymore question China did exactly that.
"Which friend of yours gave it to you?"
"Umm... China please don't question it just let it be. It's no nothing serious"

As surprising as that may be China actually listened and stopped asking questions for now. Japan calmed down and went upstairs to change into something more comfortable.

China stayed downstairs and decided to completely drop the keychain thing.

By the time Japan returned downstairs China already prepared popcorn and drinks and currently was turning on the TV.
"China?"
"Yes? Why don't you come sit down and watch something with me?"
"Like a movie?"
"Yea. What do you want to watch?"
"Umm how about operation Anthropoid?"
"Yeah for sure"

(I hope some of you know operation Anthropoid)

Japan sits down and China puts on the movie, as it starts playing China gets closer. Japan realizes that and lays down on China's lap deeming that as more comfortable than the couch and it comes with a head massage.

China was more focused on massaging Japan's head rather than the movie. Japan was somewhere in the middle, watching the movie but also occasionally turning around and giving China a quick kiss.

The movie has been on for a while and China fell asleep, Japan waited till the end of the movie, turned off the TV and after several attempts managed to somehow pick up the bigger country.

When Japan succeeded at that there was lot more ahead since caring China upstairs will a pain the ass.

The smaller country got a little annoyed by that but did so anyway. Japan was tired by the end of it and just dragged China to the bed and fell asleep.

In the morning

As usual China woke up first, however instead of waiting for Japan to wake up this time the older nation went downstairs to make something for the both of them to eat. It couldn't really be called breakfast since it was so late but that didn't come to China's mind when making it.

Japan woke up just as China was opening the door with two plates.
"Good morning, darling"
"Good morning, you made...food?"
Japan said after looking at the clock to not call it breakfast.
"Yes, we can ear in your bed, right?"
"Yeah just don't let anything spill onto it"
"Fair enough"

China sat down and gave Japan one of the two plates. Neither of them had much to say so early in the morning so they ate in silence for the most part. There was silence apart from chewing.

Japan finished eating and cracked his knuckles, the sudden sound making China's head immediately turn Japan's way. China also finishes the food and puts the plate away.

As pleasant as that was they had a meeting to attend which couldn't wait for them to finish cuddling and then go.

-------------------------------------

As it turns out writing third pov works well to me so guess I'll write more of it

--Blade--