Female Saudi Arabia x Male Iran

This is a request. I guess I'm back. 

—————————————————————

Pov: Iran

God I hate this day so much already. Why can UN just accept that me and Saudi Arabia just don't and won't get along. Now I have to go to a stupid meeting about it and I have to sit next to her. I mean he doesn't force America and Russia to get along. Why us? How hard is it to accept that we aren't anywhere near to liking each other.

I basically slammed open my closet door and grab the first outfit I see. I like hell I'm dressing up to that!. "It's 10 minutes before I should be there and I'm still not even in my car" I just decide to ignore my anger as much as possible and somehow drive there.

Pov: UN (United Nations)

The meeting is starting in 3 minutes and of course America is not here, Iran and Saudi Arabia are glaring at me for sitting them down next to each other, Russia had to be stopped from choking Canada for dating his sister (Ukraine). They're all acting like I want to be here. I fucking don't want to be here and deal with their shit but it's not like any of us have choice.

"Alright everyone, welcome to the meeting. Please sit down in your ASSIGNED seat. If you don't you'll have to stay here late and do extra work. That's specifically for Iran and Saudi Arabia, don't even try to do something stupid."

"America finally, you're late. Again" I just sigh as America walks in. "I would say I'm sorry but the both of us know I'm not sorry" America says not phased by being late. "That's enough America, go sit down. Next to Russia. I don't want to hear a word about it I'm not arguing with you today". 

"That's all for today and America and Russia, you two are staying late. Because America you can't keep your words to yourself and Russia violence is never the answer".

Pov: Saudi Arabia 

I mean it isn't be that bad. At least I'm not saying here longer like Russia and America. Sitting next to Iran wasn't THAT bad. Could have been worse. To be honest he's not that bad. That doesn't mean I don't hate him just a bit less than before. 

I get out of the meeting room to be greeted by Iran waiting at the door for some reason.I don't want to deal with whatever this is about right now. "Hey Saudi Arabia. I don't want to bother you which already happened but can you go to my office after lunch. I need to discuss something with you" "Sure, see you after lunch". I don't wait for him to say more just walk away. 

I knock at Iran's office door.  The door opens and "Oh- I didn't expect you to be done with lunch so fast. Come in". He closes the door behind me and I look around for a plane to sit. "You can sit over there" he sure pays attention to details. "What did you want to talk to me about?". He was silent probably putting it into words and then he spoke "We are enemies but you know that doesn't have to effect everything" "What do you mean by that" If he called me here for a joke I'm not having it. "You'll see" what is he doin-. 

Pov: Iran

Was it a good idea to kiss her? No. Do I regret it? Also no. "What do you think Saudi?" I asked her. "I-I liked it. The only way to confirm is to do it again right?" She said as she kissed me back.

I never thought someone I thought ruined my whole day would be the one I would be excited to kiss.

——————————————————

I will write another request tomorrow I think. Good night/day

——Blade——