Yandere Female France x communist male reader

Another request yay, I it will take time to write this because I need to study for exams. But like I said before writing  X Reader is not the most comfortable for me, so I will take a break after I publish this.

—————————————————————————————————

Pov: none

France and Y/N were friends or should I say comrades, anyway they had planned a reunion between friends because they didn't see each other for god knows how long. They were supposed to meet at 12:30 after lunch, so they will have enough energy to walk, explore or do whatever came to mind. None of them had any idea what will it be this time.

Yet of course they didn't care something will come to mind, it always did. 

Pov: France 

So getting ready was the most difficult thing when you want to go out with someone. Sure it was meant to be between friends I still wanted more. I did sand a lot of signals but Y/N never seem to notice. We are different very different, I'm a kinda neutral about system of countries and he is a communist. He can talk about communism for hours and hours on end. But I don't care it can be interesting sometimes and sometimes not. But wouldn't I do for him and listening is one of the easiest. So back to me getting ready, no idea how to tell him that I want us to be more than friends but let's let ignore that for now.

I will just say it when it's the right time or what I think is the right time. I'm almost done and I have a few more minutes to spare but there is  no way I'm taking any chance of being late. Not happening like ever never ever mainly because of him, only because of him. 

Not so surprising is it? It's 12:01 and I'm locking my front door and walking to the meeting spot, like I said I  Won't be late. Soooo I here and it's 12:10, twenty more minutes. I'm not expecting him to be as early as me. But to my surprise I see him walking and waving at me. A smile instantly on my face, a big smile. He smiled back " Looks like we are both early, let's go to the forest it's nice there " 

" Sure sounds good the weather is fit for a walk in the forest " he patted my head " it can be more if you want " he smiled down at me. " If you say it can be then why not " I say in a egoistical way and raise my eyebrows. He chuckled and held my hand leading me to the forest. His pace was slow so  I started to half run half walk and dragging him with me.

He started to run too and we both let go and turned it into a race. Both of us somehow making the forest the finish line.As the forest got closer I was running a bit behind him. He clearly had a lot of energy to run that fast this long. We stop on the path leading to the forest both caching our breath.

And for absolutely no reason why we started to laugh hysterically. Continuing to laugh till I dubbed over and almost hit my head but he cached me just in time before I hit the ground. 

He helped me to stand up and looked me up and down for any injuries or just scratches or whatever else.  He looked beyond worried just from me almost falling. He finally looked me in the eyes and kissed me on lips. I smiled when I felt his tongue. I opened my mouth and he did what he wanted to do. Just the kiss became a make out session very very quickly.

Not complaining or anything I was more than happy that it did. He pulled me even closer to him than I already was. Soon we both need air desperately because we didn't want to separate at any cost. He just kissed the top of my head and we walked side by side on the path pointing at every stupid or cute animal or thing we saw and laughed together.

Let's just say the day didn't end only with kissing but some hickies and you know. We kinda didn't say what we are but surely not friends and at least friends with benefits but I think we will date. We'll see how this turns out.

————————————————————————————————

It's done yay, earlier then I thought it would but that's a good thing after all. Anyway I kinda changed some things hope the requester won't mind. Like I said I'm taking a break you can request I will see it and reply but I will start to write it after my break. It could be a week or two but that should be it. Anything the reason the request took so long is school exams about 4/9 I already have written and passed all of them except for one.

Words:  838

———Blade———