Italy x Greece

Another request. I don't know what to write kinda but yeah it's smut

————————————————————-

Pov: Greece

I'm going to a bar with Cyprus and she has been pressuring me all day to wear something nice or throwing skirts in my face. Then yelling on the top of her lungs 'even guys can wear skirts' and running away at the speed of light.

About two minutes ago she showed me in her closet saying that 'if you want me to take you to the bar then pick something out from here' like it was a normal thing to do.

Now I'm stuck in a place full of skirts, dresses, necklaces and how knows what else. I mean I really want to go to the bar is it worth it maybe. Okay, what to pick well skirt is definitely better than a dress. She does have some green and blue skirts that's a surprise a pleasant one for once.

Time skip

Now or never. She will hold this over my head for an eternity.

"I'm dressed open the god damm door" I heard a whole bunch of giggles and the door clicked. She opened the door " I swear to god if you are just tricking m- holy shit" she gasped and I took the chance to showed her aside. "You're definitely getting some drinks when we get there " "You can't even be serious" she just smirked at me "Sure, sure let's go you almost made us late".

"How am I the one who made us late" " you just are now hurry up you homo" "excuse me!?" No reply just getting dragged to the car. 

When we arrived at the party the real shit started. I mean Cyprus wasn't wrong I've got so many stares luckily I always noticed quickly and moved in time. I was enjoying my time more and more probably because of the alcohol. Alcohol was taking it's effects and some men got closer than comfortable. But this one guy has been eyeing me for a long time. I think I recognize him from somewhere.                           He looks really like the guy who invaded me in ww2 the Fascist I don't remember much from that time.

I was lost in my thoughts and when I came back to reality and the dude was like 2 meters away and looking straight at me. When he noticed me looking he called the bartender and minute later I've got a drink from that guy. He then walked up to me and leaned against the wall.

(Thanks for 1k reads)

Time skip

He and I kinda talked but still couldn't fully comprehend if he is the Fascist's son or just looks like him. "This is a really weird question was your dad a Fascist?" his face changed, then he smirked and leaned down "Are you sure you want an answer" and chuckled "I-I don't know " why was I stupid enough to ask. "You don't know really well he was. But you know nobody is supposed to know or nobody like you" I slowly back up "We both know it's too late to back out now" he said. I was about to scream but he put one hand over my mouth and the other was wrapped around my waist. He dragged me backwards out of the bar unnoticed by anyone.

I was hoping Cyprus would notice that I gone but she probably would assume that I'm with someone which is true but not someone I want to be with. He is undeniably attractive but probably will kill me. 

I snapped out of the trance I didn't even realize I was in when he threw me into a back seat of a car. He opened the truck took few things out. He turned me onto my stomach and tied my arms together with a rope then turned me again to face him. "Now it's your choice, you make a sound and I'll tape your mouth shut or stitch it shut if needed. Again all your choice ". I tried to move away but my was dragged back by my ankle. "No, no don't even try. I'll take this for you not making noise" I nodded my head and he started driving.

I must have fell asleep somewhere along the way because I woke up in a    bed? I noticed quickly my arm were still tied now sore and there were red marks on my wrist. No matter how little or slow every movement of my arm was painful.

It was finally getting better but of course it was ruined by a headache. Fucking hangover.

There was a knock on the door and someone saying "I'm coming in" and the door opened. It was the guy from yesterday? "You're finally awake" I wanted to look away but moving wouldn't be worth it. He kneeled down "You know it would be helpful if you spoke now" I considered shaking my head no but decided against it. "Not speaking that's fine your lost of a choice" he said as he lays down next to me.

It was fine until he whispered in my ears "This would be a different situation if you weren't my type. But you are so if you finally decide to talk then you might get what you want and no I'm not setting you free". I was considering the talking part "It would be nice to get the rope off my arms it's not like I can move them without pain anyway" I could feel the weight behind me move and then something cold touch my wrist and the rope being cut off. He probably touched one of the red marks because I felt burning pain causing me to hiss. He stopped and moved his hand away from mine.

"Does it hurt that bad?" I just nod that's the most I can do. He kissed the top of my head and whispering a few sorrys while massaging my head.

It was sweet for a bit but then he started to kiss my neck and bite it. "A-agh don't do that" he considered and eventually stoped. "Now I need a yes or no I won't do this if you don't want me to" I thought about it. He could kill me but if he is asking "you can j-just be gentle".

We both undressed and he was looking over every singe inch of my body. He put two of his fingers on my mouth before I could react he pulled them away "Is this your first time?" that's embarrassing "y-yes" he nodded and instead of putting the fingers back sucks on them and starts to stretch me.

After awhile he decided it was enough and gets to the actual thing. He was slow at first but spending up every so often. It was pure bliss my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

I was getting close to finishing and he knew probably just from the expression on my face. 

I finished a few minutes before him. When it ended and he pulled out I was still processing what happened. He kissed me smiled and we cuddled for the rest of the day.

—————————————————————

Words:1178

——Blade——