America x Russia

It was only the matter of time till Rusame got requested. And I knew it.
------------------------

Pov: America

So I decided to kind of jokingly text Russia to invite him to my house. I was expecting him to reply but he did. Or not really but he read it and liked my text so I would consider that to be a good sign. Now I didn't expect it so my house is a bit more than just normal messy but I'll find an excuse for that.

Pov: no one

America ended up trying to somewhat clean his house to an at least a presentable level. He of course "cleaned" the living room first since that's where the TV is and then the kitchen and the bathroom.

It took him about an hour and he still had some time because Russia lived like on the other side of the city so the last minutes he had he decided to half wash his hair and half dry it.

Although he looked like a soaked duck afterwards he didn't have time to do anything and that now. So he just had to nervously pace near the front door waiting for the doorbell or a knock.

After not even a minute of pacing America began doubting Russia was going to show up and as he was about to text him again the doorbell rang.
And it was Russia.

America was relieved and immediately opened the door and waited for Russia to come inside.

"So what do you want to watch?"
Russia said while taking off his shoes.
"How about -----?"

There was a pause before Russia replied.
"Sounds decent, little Merica"

America sat down on the couch and gestured to Russia to do the same. America was too budy processing the nickname to notice how close Russia sat down to him.

(After about an hour and half of watching the movie)

America and Russia were practically cuddling now because Russia wanted to lay down and America just couldn't be the only one sitting up. Both of them were enjoying in but Russia wouldn't say that out loud but America would.

"Hey Rus, how'd you feel about us two kissing?"
America said out of nowhere, not even looking away from the screen.

"I don't know, let me just-" Russia leaned over and kissed America, who was surprised but definitely happy about it. What America wasn't happy about was Russia standing up to leave after the movie was over.

"Oh come on man, staying the night won't kill you. Please?" America tried to use puppy eyes to convince Russia to stay.

"You might.              Fine but I get another kiss"
America had no problem fulfilling that requirement and Russia did stay the night. And two more night after that. Each day the number of kisses required doubling.

------------------------

October is still not soon but not far either so I'm thinking to write something new or anything interesting for it. Any suggestions?

----Blade----