France x Britain (2)

Well I drank a whole bunch of coffee so for the pleasure of live two people or more I don't know I will try to write quick smut. I'm sorry I changed it from the original request but it will make sense somehow.

————————————————————

Pov: Britain 

When he kissed I was surprised but I kissed back. He didn't seem to notice the gunshots in the background with made me nervous. 

He decided to drag me to probably his bunker kind of building. I heard the heard the buckle of a belt that set me off for a second but when he looked at me with a questioning look I nodded at him. He didn't seem satisfied with that so I told his he has my consent to do it. He was satisfied after that and pointed to the bed in the corner. 

I laid down on the bed naked at this point and waited for him. He was taking his sweet time and it was starting to annoy me really bad. He did notice and gave me a little smile and continued to slowly undress himself. "Just fuck me. I don't care just fucking hurry the fuck up" he burst into a fit of laughter as I said that. "Okay, okay you won" he finished undressing himself quickly now. 

As he was about to lube his fingers I said "oh don't worry it may not seem like it but this is nowhere near my first time" as much as I didn't like admitting that waiting longer seemed much worse than admitting this. He looked shocked but nodded. He was still careful to put the tip in even after what I told him. He was slow and I had to raise my voice a little to get his to speed up. "F-fucking bloody hell" he smirked down at me after hearing me curse. "Enjoying yourself aren't ya" that sounded even better with his accent "oh you are god damn right am I" he smiled and actually speed up on his own and it was absolute bliss.

I couldn't even talk anymore everything that left my mouth was moans and occasional cursing. I was starting to get really close to my finish and he seem close too.

When I finished he kept his speed till he reached his own peak of pressure. We were both catching our breath and eventually he covered us with a blanket and we fell asleep together in the bunker bed.

_________________________________

I had to basically force myself to write this in the first place. I hoped you enjoyed this but I will take a break because I'm forcing myself to write anything at all and it's starting to effect the quality of my writing. 

———Blade———