Male Belarus x Yandere Female New Zealand

This is a request.                                                                                                                                                           —————————————-——————————

Pov: New Zealand

I was driving my sister to our parents house. All of us live far away from each other except me and Australia so we decided to drive together. Our parents insisted that we have a family reunion and see each other at least once a year.

I'm annoyed because I had to take time off work to get here and I had to cancel my plans with Belarus. " Are you sure we are going the right way?" I hear my sister ask. " We are don't worry dad sent me the address" it will 10 more minutes to get there. I was getting more annoyed every second. 

When we arrived mom welcomed us at the front door. "You can look into your old rooms and wait till Canada and America arrive ". Said dad when we walked in. "Britain let them be, stop denying it you know Confederacy is coming too". Confederacy is going to be here how important is this family reunion. Looking in to my old room actually doesn't sound so bad. I walk to my old room open the door and close it. Nothing has changed mom probably had a fight with dad about it.

I lay on my bed and just now I notice a message on my phone.Belarus texted me 'you have a family reunion in your home town right?'. I text back 'yeah, just arrived' he was tapping for awhile 'guess what my brother Kazakhstan lives there and he just called me and asked if I want to visit him' I have a bit of a crush on Belarus more of a big crush and I'm planning on confessing when we meet up. 'Let's meet up in the local restaurant?'. I never knew there was one something new probably will ask my mom about it later. I reply 'Of course let's meet up for dinner so at 8' he said yes and the conversation ended there.  

That was the happiest moment of the day so far. Don't get too exited I told my self but the scenarios in my head of what could happen clearly didn't care and so didn't I. 

A knock on the door ended the scenarios all at once "come in" it was Canada. " Hi, just prepare America is in the mood to make your mood drop. " Is that even a surprise anymore. " Hi, mom said that Confederacy will be here as well. Did you saw him or is he on his way?". " He just arrived and is currently fighting with America about his behavior" how unusual.

"Anything else you need Canada?" he sure did a good job not letting our parents know about a certain website of his." No, see you later". He close the door behind him and I've got nothing to do again.

Time skip

It was near dinner time and I didn't doubt at any moment it could be possible that Belarus canceled on me last minute. I was ready to go any where and I asked my mom about the restaurant, it's not that far from here. But I'm ready and even if I have 10 extra minutes why don't go now. I would have time to look around and see in I could buy him something. I planned a lot of cases of our conversation and reached the conclusion that I should ask him about his wigs. Can he swim? Does he brush his wigs? It that even a thing I should ask it's kinda personal.

I was about to leave and just as I step out of the house "Hey, I'm not washing the dishes after lunch where are you going " god damm it America. "Yes, you are now get to it" " you're still technically inside so do the dishes" for goddess sake " well not anymore bitch face" I yell and shut the door.

After a quick walk I arrived next to the restaurant and to my surprise I saw Kazakhstan standing there. Quick time check and it was 8 minutes before the time we agreed on. Guess we are both early. "Hey, Kaz I'm over here" I say loud enough for him to hear and turn his head to me. " Oh hey, let's go to the restaurant and eat something it's late for dinner anyway" I nod and follow him. He opened the door and stepped aside to let me go first. I was shocked but I didn't mind it. "Thanks, you didn't have to do that" he smiled and said " you always do the most and best for the people you love". Wait does he mean it the way I think he does. " Do you mean it the way I think?" i ask him carefully to not mess up. "Zea I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend" I'm so happy " yes, I will be your girlfriend " he smiled and hugged me.

Time skip

We spent so much time together and going to restaurants is a normal occasion now. But for the past few weeks the waitress was flirting with Kaz and he told her of so many time but that bitch didn't give up. Now I'm in my apartment trying to was all the blood off my hands. Getting rid of the body wasn't that hard. 

We were going to another restaurant today and I was prepared to strike again it was the easiest way to get rid of girls trying to get my boyfriend. From how he acted I know he loves but it's making me so jealous that someone out here has an eye out for my boyfriend.

At the restaurant we kissed many times and I know for a fact that these waitresses saw it. But of course one of them had the nerve to come up to us just as we were about to leave. "Hey there sexy. How about instead of going out with her you go out with me. We will have so much more fun". "No, leave me and my girlfriend alone" she gave him a your lost look and angrily walked away.

I smiled and kissed him " let's go I need to get home" more like get some business done but let's leave it at going home. " Sure be safe and text me" we kissed one more time and he left to go home. I walked to the back of the restaurant and to my luck the waitress was on break. I sneaked up and grab her. She was struggling but I grabbed a knife and stabbed her and left with her body in a bag.

———————————————————————

Thanks for requesting.

Words: 1109

-Blade-