France x Britain

Another request 

———————————————————————-

Pov: France

I was in love with my enemy Britain. Which is even more unfortunate because we are currently on the peak of a war staring. I'm not fond of it at all which is obvious with my feelings. I'm getting kinda nervous that he would start a war between us. I'm confident that I'm stronger but I obviously don't want to possibly even kill the person I love. 

I was startled by my phone ringing *beep* *beep*. I picked up the phone. Hello?  There was silence on the other side for a second This is Britain I'm waging a war. I was stunned, before I had a chance to reply he hanged up. I thought about what to do but quickly came back to reality and informed my army.  My assistant told me if would be for the greater good if I arrived on the battlefield was there to fight/control the situation. I sighed and got ready to get there. It's by no means far but who would want to be there.

I arrived in about 30 minutes and the battle was a lot worse. I looked around to see if Britain is here but I didn't see him anywhere. I began to give out orders to my army. I started to get control over the situation. As we were moving forward I noticed that there were a lot of unnaturally large tree this forest is probably really old. "Sir Britain was spotted on the battlefield" said one of my soldiers. "Where was he spotted?" "He was spotted about 100 meters to the west sir" he pointed to the west and rushed somewhere. 

I wanted to run to the direction the soldier pointed in but someone could notice and maybe connect the dots. When walking west I think out the corner of my eye I saw something like a shadow but it's war so I'm probably just paranoid.

That's just it just paranoia it's fine. After a few more mine of walking west a started to hear footsteps? When I decide it's not just paranoia I turned around and Britain was standing behind me. It wasn't paranoia after all. I was about to talk but he grabbed a gun from his pocket and  pointed it at my head. I froze who wouldn't there's a fucking gun pointed at me. "Don't move a fucking step closer" he looked determined he's definitely not backing up. I'm not backing up either but I don't have gun. My only option is to wait for him to maybe get closer so I try to knock the gun out of his hands.

To my luck he did get closer but not enough. He was staring at me kind of suspiciously and stopped getting closer. He looked at me and stared at me for second and he decided that to him I wasn't planning anything.

When he got closed enough I acted on my plan and took a step forward and knocked the gun right out of his hands.

His eyes widened and he stood there for a second not moving. His shock went away a lot quicker than I expected. He turned around and ran. I started to run after him but he was faster and a lot. I eventually started to catch up to him. He looked back at me for a second and clearly noticed that I was getting closer. I was able to grab his hand and stop him. He struggled to get away but gave up surprisingly quickly.

I decided not to think but act and I kissed him. He didn't protest and kissed me back. 

——————————————————————

This was supposed to be smut but considering that my motivation meet death it would be terrible so I decided it would be better not to. 

Words: 627

———Blade———