Myanmar x Reader

So finally time to write this request. If there's anything inaccurate tell me the research wasn't detailed.
----------------------------------
Pov: Myanmar
It was a hot summer day and for a change once in awhile there weren't that many tourist. A not so loud evening could be interrupted any second by a group of people but for once it wasn't. Or it wasn't just yet.

I was just walking around the city enjoying the weather. After awhile I got hungry and got a few snacks for myself. The sun was started to set I walked slowly to my favorite place. My favorite place was the cliff not so close to where I live. I never saw anybody even near that cliff it's surprising really that place is so beautiful.

I wasn't in a rush to get there the walk there always calmed me down and made me forget about anything bothering me. I ripped the rapper off one of the candies. 

 The sun could be seen only a bit. I was getting close to the cliff. 

It was getting cold and I wrapped myself in my coat. When I got to the cliff I was surprised to see someone dancing. Dancing so close to edge that it got me worried if they would fall. The dancing was slow and calm just like the place itself. I smiled and when seen I hot a smile back and a hand gesture to get closer. I came closer and waited to maybe even get a invitation to join the dance. "My name is y/n what's your's" the question was said without stopping the dance. "I'm Myanmar" the smile didn't leave my face. "I'm surprised that someone knows about this place" a laugh was the response "maybe we just never got the chance to meet" I laughed too. I was happy more happy than never.

A hand was to my surprise raised to me. I looked up just to confirm it was an invite to dance and got a smile and a nod as if reading my thoughts. I watched the moves and carefully tried to imitate them. I messed up a move "I'm sorry" I didn't fall "are you okay, I'm going to guide you" I nod and let myself by guided. 

The dance looked easier when looked at not danced. It was really difficult to remember all the moves. Even though it was slow but much to remember.

It took a long time to remember but y/n clearly had a lot of will to teach me. I always thought I was a fast learner but this dance proved me wrong so wrong. I was really surprised that it was so hard it didn't look like it. I would be lying if I said I didn't think about kissing I never saw someone more beautiful than y/n. The smile looked so nice and kind. I never regretted trying to learn it.

I was about to give up not entirely of course I sat down and offered my snacks. I said it was for me but this was unexpected. Unexpected in the best way possible the day ended in a scheduling a dinner date and giving echo other our numbers and texting even after going home.

——————————————————

So this request took so long because my motivation evaporated and I thought I published it but clearly not and I noticed now. So i have another request started but after it should I write another part of the R.E x G.E or another part to something else?

Words: that asshole won't load 

-Blade-