China x North Korea

I took forever for me to decide on what ship to write and the ship is random. if you want request. Bdw I just read smut (not countryhumans fandom) also I'm listening to a murder podcast so wonder how the story will turn out. So I guess it can have violence or smut maybe both i have no idea.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Pov: China 

I was drinking my morning coffee then the doorbell rings. I huff and go to open the door to my surprise I see a mailman. He just handed me a envelope  turned around and left. I just shut the door and sat down on the couch. I open the envelope to see a letter right what did I expect.

I take a deep breath for no reason and start  reading the letter. 

Dear China                                                                                                                                                                                 I really need your  help. As you know I started  a war with my brother. I can't keep the war going anymore. I thought the war would go in my favor but it didn't. I can't do this I thought I would never say this but I'm weak. Weaker then ever  I can't do it without you I need your help. I will do anything. Please 

—North Korea

It didn't really surprised me that North needed my help. Then I just chuckle. Expected, now lets see. Hope he meant the " I will do anything "   Oh will he regret writing that later. But now it's time to reply.

Dear Korea                                                                                                                                                                                 I will help you but you know that nothing is for free so a day after you reach your goal in the war with my help I expect repayment from you. Now to what I want you to pay me a visit no question asked you will see for your self later. Let me know if you're accepting my help.

—China

I laugh to myself. If he is that desperate he will accept the offer better for me in that case.

Pov: North Korea 

After I read the reply from China. I felt chills up my spine I got scared but there wasn't anything I could do I needed the help. I was desperate so I had no choice but to accept.

- 1 day skipped -

China's help had effect almost instantly I'm not sure if it's good or not. I was nervous because I don't want to know what will happen if I don't visit China a day after I reach my goal with I was close to accomplishing. 

I heard someone call my name a follow the voice. It was my secretary she was smiling from ear to ear. Then she started speaking. Sir we reached our goal in the war. She then turned around still smiling and left. I was happy for a second but then it hit me tomorrow I have to visit China for god knows what. My heart was pounding so fast that my vision became half black.

I was scared like never before I just prayed he will have mercy because as someone who knows him I know he doesn't have any mercy or guilt when it comes to business. Alright time to sleep. I say to my self.

-next day-

I was getting ready to visit China. I wasn't  scared no I was terrified. 

————————————————————————————————————————————————