Canada x Ukraine

I don't really know what this is.

—————————————————

Pov: Ukraine
I'm really excited because I'm going out with Canada on a date.
We go to college together and we have most of our classes together so we talk a lot. I didn't expect him to ask me out but I would be lying if I said I didn't like him or  at least find him attractive to some level.

Now that I'm thinking about it most of my sibling would lose their mind if they knew about this. But they don't so it's fine.
America will be a problem eventually either way that's probably the only one I should be worried about from Canada's siblings.

I'm not nervous but not totally confident. Is that good? No. Can I do something about it? Also no. I would ask one of my sisters which dress to wear but they would ask questions and than lose their minds over this.
......
Canada should be picking me up in like 2 minutes. I havevto somehow get out of this house without anyone noticing how I'm dressed preferably not noticing me at all.

"Hello, Ukraine" Canada said and smiled at me and I smiled back.
"Hi, Canada. Are we going somewhere specific?" it was kinda awkward to say that.
"I'm thinking the park or the near by pond. What do you think is better?".
"I really like the pond it's one of my favorite places" he smiled sweetly at me and began to drive the nearest way to the pond.
.....
We than got out of the car. He opened the door for me that was very sweet.
And we walked together to the pond and sat down on a bench close by.
We talked about so many different things it wasn't a small talk I hate those but we were genuinely learning things about each other.

We continued to go on dates like this for sometime. It become official really quick and it was fun and romantic and Canada is really
sweet. I really like him.
------------------------------
I'm not that much back to writing I guess. A week ago I've gotten a really sweet request from @zappeo thank you for that. 

Words:365
------Blade------