:Chapter Two:

"How long will you stay there and watch me?" I flinched when I heard a deep voice speak out. I looked around me and no one was there. So the person who spoke was the person who I am watching now.

A feint blush crept onto my cheeks. "Um," I started, breathing heavily. "Maybe after the bell rings?" I answered with a questioning tone, unsure if I would stay or leave.

"Why are you here?" He suddenly asked without taking a glimpse of me, his attention is still on the net that's found all the way to the other side of the gymnasium.

"Actually, I was at the back of the gymnasium earlier but then I heard someone play basketball here, I thought I'll see who it was and watch them." I answered, getting uncomfortable with the atmosphere inside the gym with this guy I am talking to.

I was about to stand up from the bleachers and get going before the bell rings but then the greenette player called after me. I turned around to face his back, his attentions still on the hoop. I pouted because he's attention is still on the round object even if he has to tell me something. Isn't that called disrespectful?

But I was wrong. He suddenly faced me, his taped left hand on his glasses so he could adjust them. "May I ask what's your zodiac sign?"

"Huh?" I stood there, frozen because of the sudden question. Come on. Who would ever ask such a weird question? That's... Weird. But I still answered even though his question was a bit weird at first. "Um, I'm an Aquarius."

He got his things from the bleachers from the other side, placing his bag on his left shoulder and grabbed the most embarrassing thing that a man can ever hold in his entire life. Even farther away, I could see that the male student is currently holding a Barbie doll.

I stared at it for a moment before he could catch my attention by coughing. I moved my attention to the greenette. "What are you staring at?" He asked while I gave him an 'what-the-heck-are-you-holding' look. He looked displeased and only glared at me. "Can't you see that I am holding a plastic doll that little girls play? I didn't know that you are blind."

I scoffed at his attitude towards a young lady like me. "Then, I am sorry for that." I apologized sarcastically. I eyed at him before I could speak and pointed at the doll in his hand. "What's that doll for?"

He again adjusted his glasses and sighed in annoyance as he answered my question. "This is my lucky item for the day, nanodayo. Don't get any ideas that this is mine. I borrowed this plastic doll from my little sister."

My mouth formed a little 'O' after I heard his excuse about the Barbie doll thing. But there was something in me that didn't believe in his excuse. Some part. I covered my mouth with my right hand to keep the laughter in. But the thoughts about him playing dolls with his little sister are kept playing inside my head like a broken DVD player. Because of this, I can no longer hold in the laughter that I was trying to surpass.

The greenette heard my laughter and turned his body to look at me with venomous eyes. I immediately stop myself from giggling and straightened my posture like a soldier or a cadet in training in front of a general. "Laughing at someone shows how disrespectful a person is."

I stared at his retreating back, his face facing the exit to this gymnasium. I felt something really... Bad. Shivers ran down my spine and suddenly I'm shaking. "Aquarius is at the bottom of the list today. Your lucky item is a handkerchief."

A question mark popped out of my forehead as I stared at his back. What the hell is he saying? "What?"

"I'm saying, something bad will happen to you," he answered, walking away as he went out of the big gymnasium. "so you better have a handkerchief if you want to counter that." And he finally exited the gymnasium without saying another word.