:Chapter Seven:

I waited for them at the exit to the school for a good ten minutes before the people I've been waiting for arrived, chatting with each other. Takao-kun saw me waiting at the gate and ran towards me, leaving the other three behind him, which are the three seniors.

"Yuki-chan." Takao-kun called me, making me look at him with a question mark popping out of my eyes. He let out a chuckle and rubbed his cheek. "Can I call you that? It's kind of too formal if I called you by your last name and adding it with -san."

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Aren't you calling me by my last name, but replacing -san into -chan?"

"Ah, no." Takao-kun denied as the three seniors arrived behind the ravenette. "'Yuki' came from your name. I just removed the 'Mi-' part."

My lips formed a small 'o' as I nodded. Should've seen that coming. Then I swiveled my attention to look at the three seniors at Takao-kun's back. The ravenette must have sensed my question look and rubbed his cheek again.

"I forgot to tell you that the 'we' I was talking about awhile ago is me, Otsubo-san, Miyaji-san, and Kimura-san. Sorry if I didn't tell a while ago." I moved my attention to look at him again and just nodded my head.

The one with dirty blonde hair started to emit black auras behind him,making me tremble with fear. 'What did I do to make this dude angry?' I thought to myself. "It's seems that the underclassman here doesn't want us to be around."

I moved my hands in front of me and started to shake them. "That's not what I meant, Miyaji-senpai. I just thought that Takao-kun will be with some other first years."

Kimura-senpai grabbed Miyaji-senpai's shoulders to try and cool him down. "C'mon! Don't be so hard on the little kohai. Let's just go and buy ice creams already."

Everyone nodded their heads, while Miyaji-senpai clicked his tongue and nodded. We started to go to a nearby convenient store to buy icicles. As we entered the convenient store, my eyes landed on a familiar green-head, buying his own icicle. His right hand was holding one of those photo book, and the model was a blonde young man. I think he's at the same age as me.

Takao-kun saw me gazing at the familiar broccoli-head and followed where my gaze was. He froze at where he was standing and little by little, he started to hold in his laughter by covering his mouth with his right hand and his left clutching his stomach.

The three other seniors noticed us and also followed our gazes. At the sight of the Shooting Guard, a vein popped at Miyaji-senpai's forehead as the other two just sighed.

Takao-kun can no longer hold in his laughter so he exploded, filling the small convenient store with laughter. "My gosh, Shin-chan!"

Upon hearing the familiar nickname, Midorima-kun faced the five of us with a shock expression and froze where ever he was standing. But he immediately recomposed himself and acted as if he didn't saw us, fixing his glasses with his left hand. He got two icicles and proceeded to the cashier. Another vein popped out of Miyaji-senpai's forehead.

Takao-kun walked towards the shooting guard and took hold of his shoulder, earning a glared from the broccoli-head. "I... Thought you... Can't come with... Us because... Your sister needed to to do something for her...?" Takao-kun said as he tried to stop his laughter.

"She wanted me to buy her an icicle before I go home." The broccoli-head easily answered, adjusting his glasses properly with his taped left hand.

Then Otsubo-senpai intervened their short conversation. "You could have just joined us."

"Yeah." Miyaji-senpai agreed, appearing behind the captain while holding a slap stick.

Midorima-kun stiffened for a while then regained his composure again when the cashier called for him to get his plastic bag of icicle. He took the bag and paid for it before walking away from the cashier. "It was urgent and I have to hurry." Then he started to walk towards the door to the convenient store with a composed stature. But when he was out, he started to sprint away without the four looking. I shook my head and sighed.