:Chapter Thirteen:

Bright light from the sun woke me up from my deep sleep. Before standing up, I slowly opened my eyes to get used to the very bright light from the sun, slightly scratching them in the process.

As I sat up straight, my head began to whirl and ache at the same time.

"Easy." The person sitting beside my bed said, assisting me to get up.

His voice was soft and calming. It somehow made my heart relax a bit, and I was able to take it slow. His comforting hand brushed my hair, soothing my throbbing head.

He continued doing so until my mother arrived with a tray of rice porridge and placed it down on my bedside table, then sat down at the edge of my bed.

Both of them gave me this heart-warming smile as they asked me how I was, and I would answered them that I'm fine, returning their smiles with my very own.

The sun shone so brightly, displaying a very beautiful day with the people who I cared the most.

I opened my eyes to that beautiful dream, fresh tears strolling down my cheeks. I sat up and roamed my eyes around the room, then found myself in the infirmary.

Suddenly the curtain was drawn, revealing a tall young man with dazzling green eyes behind rectangular glasses.

He heaved out a heavy sigh as he turned his back and walked away, leaving me to raise my eyebrow.

"What's that about?" I asked myself.

After a few minutes before I could even stand up, I heard two very annoying voices calling for my name. And by the sound of their voices, I think they're crying their eyes out and snot dripping from their nose.

"Here they come." I sighed and counted one up until three, anticipating for the arrival of two annoying beings.

Suddenly, the door of the infirmary slammed open and two idiots came running towards me, their eyes swollen with tears and nose dripping with snot, then came crushing on my bed, half hugging me.