Chapter 33

"That's enough! I got to go back to set!" Cassie squeals as Michael grabbed her again by the waist locking her in and planting kisses on her lips. "Just one more." He says kissing her again.

"Okay, that's enough! Tom is going to be pissed." Cassie says as she tried to pull away. "Fine." He lets her go as he leaned against the craft table watching her walk back on set. Cassie was about to shoot some scenes that did not involve Michael. 

The past two weeks of them spending so much time together had Cassie forgetting all her hurt and pain and she was beginning to feel like herself again. Michael was the distraction she didn't know she needed. He made everything seem light and easy and he knew how to make her laugh and not take herself too seriously. 

They had gone to see a football game at the stadium and had done picnics at the park. Michael also took her to a party thrown by Emilia Clarke and Cassie had the best time meeting all the people she did, and danced with Michael the whole night. She enjoyed being in his presence and Michael was smitten by her. He had thought she was beautiful from the first time he met her, but couldn't make a move cause she was dating Sebastian at that time. He didn't really think about her after that until they met again at the party and found out that she was single and will be with him in London for the next 6 months.

"And cut!" Shouted Tom. "That's great! Let's prepare for the next scene." Tom instructs as Cassie walked away from the set to look for Michael who was talking to Jennifer Lawrence. 

"Hey you," She says wrapping her arms around him. "Hey!" He says smiling and kissing her on the lips. "Okay, you guys disgust me! Get a room!" Jennifer says as she walks over to the set they had prepared to shoot her and Michael's scene. "Did you watch my scene?" She asks with arms still wrapped around his neck. "Of course I did. I told them that I needed to leave the trailer and had no time to do makeup or prepare for my scenes, 'cause I have to go and watch my girlfriend shoot her scenes." He says sarcastically. 

"Did you just call me your girlfriend?" Cassie asked, feeling a little uncomfortable that he was putting a label on this so quickly. "Are you not? You can't be seeing anyone else 'cause we've been spending every moment together the past few weeks." He says. Cassie looked into his eyes for a few seconds trying to see if she felt anything deeper for him but it wasn't there. She did not have any real feelings for Michael beside the physical attraction and that he knew how to make her laugh. She wasn't feeling what she felt with Sebastian at this stage of their relationship.

"I don't know." She says. "Well, that's okay, we can take our time to figure it out." He says, tucking a strand of hair behind her ears, he leans in to kiss her again. 

"Sebastian," She gasps.

"It's Michael," He says pulling away slightly turned off.

"No, it's Sebastian." She says as she pulled away from Michael and he also turned to see Sebastian standing there in the flesh, in a navy blue long-sleeve t-shirt, black jeans, and a bouquet of red roses in his hand, just standing there and watching the both of them. Cassie froze as she couldn't believe what was happening.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," Michael states, just as shocked as her.

"Mike! You're on!" Someone from the set yelled.

"Hey," He nudged Cassie to look at him. But her eyes were so fixated on Sebastian still standing there, that he had to physically pull her face to look up at him. Cassie breaks eye contact with Sebastian and looks up at Michael. He looked into her eyes and instantly felt defeated. So instead of saying anything else, he kissed her. He kissed her as he had never kissed her before, it was desperate and passionate that for a second it took her breath away and she forgot that Sebastian was right there.