|[READ BEFORE CONTINUING]|

Pic above is random OC shiz. I drew it lol.

Might as well say it right here right now.

This story will include an OC insert ship because I am a simp. Correct. That is right. If you don't want that stuff (which I completely understand) then skip this story. However, the story will not revolve around the ship itself, it's more like something that gets slipped in there and is mentioned throughout the story, but it's not an actual ship fanfic.

I'll try to make the ship parts the least cringe as possible lol

Also, this story has some swearing! I'd recommend people 13 - 14+  to read this. Not really anything else to worry about. There's no NSFW (I'm a minor myself lol, plus I'm an ace so that'd just be weird to type). If anything, maybe slight innuendo for humor purposes but nothing you can't handle. There may just be no innuendo in general so woohoo.

Angst may be involved. Probably will. Lemme see if I can make some tear jerking content-

I'm probably going to say things that don't apply to the original Madness Combat universe, and that's kinda the whole point here. This is an AU, a universe in its own, so I will change a few things. Not too much before it doesn't even apply to MC anymore, but enough to where I'm not just dropping my characters into the original plotline.

Grunts are confirmed to have no gender, so if I say "female" or "female-type", it's not supposed to be in a gendered way, but a way to separate the types of grunts. I don't know if that makes sense, but it's just supposed to make categorizing easier and for the readers to be able to tell who's who. Plus, if they get called "girls" or "boys" or whatever the heck it's gonna be, once again, not in a gendered way. Just for division.

Damn that was hard to explain, I'm a little confused myself. Especially since the grunts have been called boys and men in the past and...

I'm not even gonna dwell on it. Just expect that dialect to occur, alright?

Lastly, this may go unfinished because I'm currently hyperfixating on Madness Combat right now and that fixation motivation may go away at some point. It sucks but it happens.

So, if you feel like you are fine with what's gonna be included in the story, then you shall continue.

Enjoy! :)

-tsunder_ace