4

February 14 20XX,

I was right in at least one thing , the video of me beating the dog up went somewhat viral on twitter . Heck I saw someone make an eyes of heaven edit and honestly I found it kind of impressive despite Jotaro seemingly convinced otherwise . My mom called demanding an explanation on why the church aunties are laughing at a video of her girl punching down a complete stranger and the ever judicious Jotaro, who I remain under his most merciful watch, decided to rat me out . I could have beaten him up but I know my punches will be all for naught.

Mom welled up, crying bucketloads of tears, I could hear her blowing away the snort as she tried to compose herself whilst lamenting on why I was making progress so difficult for myself. What does she even mean by that? I'm perfectly fine by the way. I had told her from the beginning that she is just getting conned by the therapist . Okay so I go through occasional fits of anger but that's just normal especially when nothing is going your way . They make it seem like I've gone mad . What's next , they'll ship me to rehab? I'll hang myself before the thought even crosses their mind.

After the everlasting phone call filled with grief stricken tears on my mom's end of the line and pure bemusement on mine , the phone call ended. Jotaro called me out for lunch, the first time he had initiated conversation with me so I was under the impression that him preparing lunch is his peace treaty in this ongoing cold war , but I am not Gorbachev and he was going to do a bit more than make viet pho as a sort of appeasement .

As he set the table and gave me my bowl , chopsticks and spoon, I simply said thanks and began eating .

"You shouldn't be ignoring me ,your mom informed me that I should tell her when your aggressive fits happen." he said morsley.

"I told you to stop calling them fits , I can admit I was childish for fighting her but this had grounds for justification." I exclaimed.

"Don't use that tone on me . Moreover , no it wasn't . She wasn't anyone we knew and you would have never met her again after that . But no, you had to turn it into a spectacle because how dare she insult you as though she is not beneath you ." he responded whilst holding a mockingly haughty tone .

"She called me a 'black bitch' , she's lucky she got off with no broken teeth. Besides that , why are you so adamant on this ? Do you really think I enjoy literally being babysat by a man one year my senior? Or is what she said your honest opinion on me ?" I questioned in a seemingly lower timbre than my usual tone.

To be honest, I was gaslighting him a smidge , I know what I did was wrong but to be honest , I'm not guilty in the slightest . I feel a bit sad that Jotaro had to drag me out before I pulverised her face but really I'm not holding enough guilt to even think of being remorseful.

"Don't play games , this has never worked on me and you know it . Anyways because of your sudden fiasco , I scheduled an appointment tomorrow with your therapist and a doctor appointment for me cause I need more than panadol to argue with you on the regular" He declared and based on the tone there was no room for negotiation . This felt like the Versailles treaty .

"Very funny." I jabbed back cause all I have as an offensive is spewing negative retorts.

He left me to go sulk in my bedroom , instead finding comfort from his new bestie Samosa . When I decided I had enough alone time , I went to the sitting room to find Samosa eagerly running around the coffee table as she played with a small, colourful , plastic ball whilst Jotaro read one of his sea books.

I sat on the other end of the cream coloured couch that directly faced the screen and logged to the netflix account . As I perused the catalogues and found a nice Korean thriller to watch , Jotaro said ;