Chapter 18 - The Reveal

"Hey Rush!" Glitch greeted. "Hi Glitch!" Rush greeted back. "This is your friend, I presume?" Glitch asked, looking towards Ambush. "Oh, yes. This is Ambush, he's my closest friend!" "Hello Glitch!" Ambush greeted. "So, what brings you here?" Glitch asked Rush. "Long story, so basically, my room's completely destroyed." Wait, why?" Glitch asked, confused. "I don't know... When I was walking towards my room, I heard noises, then a window breaking. And then the next thing I knew, my room's been a mess. That idiot even locked my door!" "But why would they break inside your room?" Glitch asked. "Probably because they wanted that letter of his..." Ambush replied. "Y...You mean, that letter?" Glitch asked. "Yup, it's the one you supposedly wrote," Rush responded, "By the way... I read a book talking about this hotel's past, and it said something about 2 people called 'G and S' who were the hotel's founders... Do you... by any chance, know anyone that starts with a 'S'?" "Uh..." Glitch was thinking, "Um... No..." The response sounded like a lie, and Rush was a bit skeptical on whether to believe it, but he decided to anyways.

"Are... you sure...?" Rush asked. "Ugh! I already told you—I can't remember anything!" Glitch said, sounding more annoyed. "Really nothing?" "Yes! Nothing!" Rush sighed. "Well, there is one more person who might know..." Rush said. "Wh... Who...?" Ambush asked. "Well, I'll need a piece of paper and a something to write with..." And so, Glitch passed him a piece of paper and a pen. Rush clicked th pen, and wrote down in the piece of paper:

Spirit
Spirit

And then, the blue light eminated from within the paper. After the blinding light had dimmed down, Spirit appeared in the room. "Woah... How'd you do that?" Ambush asked. "I'll explain later..." "Well hello there, Rush." Spirit appeared. We have company today, I see?" "Well yes... I just wanted to ask you a question." "What is it?" "I found out that this hotel had 2 founders—G and S, from a book I read... By any chance, do you know anyone that starts with 'S'?" "Well I know 2, and you probably do too, Screech and Seek." "Well that's what I thought too, but it can't be... No way they could've been..." At this moment, Glitch said, "Wait, the letter, it had a 'S' on its seal, could that 'S' be the same as being referred to right now?" "But how's that going to help?" Rush asked. "I don't know..." Glitch replied. "Wait... I think I might know where the person your looking for is..." Spirit said. "Where?" "I can't tell you right now... We'll meet again, tonight," Spirit said as she faded again. "So... How'd you manage to make this person appear?" Ambush asked. "I just had to write down her name twice on a blank piece of paper." Rush said, but then, he realised something. "Hold on... Spirit starts with an 'S', could she be the 'S' we're looking for? No... she would't just break into people's rooms... Or would she...?" Rush thought for some time, looking a bit stressed. "Um... Do you need some time?" Ambush asked. "Sorry... It's just, a lot of things have been happening this past few days... It's quite a lot to handle... I wish... I wish everything would go back to the way it was... Back when Halt was still around..." "I understand..." Ambush said, comforting Rush. "Glitch... Do you think you'd mind if I stayed here for a while? Since my room's completed messed up...?" "Of course not! Your welcome anytime here!" "Thanks, I'm so lucky to have met you!" "No problem!"