fock

"you did what?, Fock!" Scream in my ear why don't you... Lars just called me, he had a question on a song I've been writing about, and I didn't have to, but I told him how I met Denise...

"Yeah, she's cool." Very cool indeed!...

"What happened to you and Fran?, I thought you'd always be together." Thanks for bringing that up...

"We grew apart and I... Had enough." Honest... then I heard a thump...

"Oh sorry..." Really man?

"So anyways... I'm going to call Denise later today." Hopefully....

"Good." Yeah it will be good.

"Talk to you later, will I see you?" Lars signed softly, sounded a bit annoyed.

"Yeah come over." Cool man...

"Ok, I'll be over in an hour." Lars chuckled.

"Okay man." We both hang up the phone, I drove around some more, couldn't get Denise off my dam mind... She's cute as hell, I know she's young, but I can care less.

I got to Lars' house around... I think it was 2 in the afternoon... He left the front door unlocked for me... Thank God because I didn't have a key to his house...

"Hey..." Lars has a stupid grin on his face.

"Hi..." I rolled my eyes at him.

"So... James... What's going on lover boy?" Oh shut up!... Stupid Dane...

"Can it..." I was now probably blushing.

"Come on man... I see you've got the hots for this chick." Lars raised his eye brows at me.

"I don't have the hots for Denise." Lars rolled his eyes at me, and laughed out loud.

"Then why do you blush?... At the thought of her?" I clucked at Lars' stupid laugh.

"Because... Yah I guess I do like her." Lars came over to me and gave me a hug.

"See... I knew it." Lars kissed my cheek, ick!

"Get off me you dumb fuck." Lars and I both laughed out loud, and I smirked big.

"Ah the real James is back, go find your woman and make her yours... Or make her into a woman." I raised my eye brows.

"Dude... She is a woman, and how do I?... Oh!...  No man, not going there yet." I blushed to myself, at that thought.

"Come on, you want her, she probably does to, fuck Fran, you said it that you two were done with... Go for Denise..." I smiled big.

"But..." Lars walked over to me and pushed me to the front door... I guess we can forget writing today... It's me time.

"Go now!... Find her and make her feel good, give it to her good man..." I rolled my eyes, as I walked out the door, Lars slammed the door shut and locked it.

"I am not doing that... I barely know Denise." I walked to my car, talking to myself and I drove off, going back to the house, I still hadn't fully moved out yet, but Fran wasn't there... I walked into the house and picked up the phone, to call Denise.