The New Kid Is Back

Ah the last hour and a half, was so hot, we didn't make love, but we did make out and shower together, in a hot steamy shower, hm I hope the celling doesn't grow mold or something, and there goes the doorbell, oh good God! Who the fuck is it now? Can't I just have some quite time with my new wife? Is that too much to ask? I think not! I jumped up, put some boxers on with jeans and put a white tank top on, I ran down the stairs and guess who it was? I grinned so bad, my mouth hurt, it has been too long, not to see this guy! Aw and he bought his, wife? oh okay!

"Hey James!" He took off his sunglasses and we both smiled at each other.

"Newkid!" I bought in a tight hug; I think I suffocated him ha-ha.

"That name still sticks with me, to this day!" I bet ha-ha

"Nice house you have, what's the occasion?" Oh, you will find out.

"Come on in, bring the wife." Jason motioned for his wife to join us, we all walked into the house, Denise came down, while I was outside, when I walked inside, and turned around, from shutting the door, I almost heard a glass break, I ran over to Denise, "Are you okay?"

"Jeez Jamie! I got Denise a paper towel, I got in back of her and rubbed her shoulders lightly, until she was okay again, damn I feel bad now, later James! later! ha-ha.

"Sure, you're okay?" I turned around to face Denise and we looked into each other's eyes.

"Yeah, the door startled me." I kissed Denise for a moment, then I had Denise walk over to livingroom, where Jason and his wife was, they were on love seat, and Denise was on the other couch, I was on the rocking chair, hm I could get used to sitting here, cool it Het!

"So, are you just going to sit there? Or introduce me to whoever this is?" Jason smirked, oh shit!

"Oh uh, Denise, this is well, I'm sure you know who the fuck this is." I ran a hand through my hair, very akward knowing my new wife had a crush on the Newkid, when she was a teenager, ha!

"Yeah, I know, you're Jason, I've heard a lot about you, I shouldn't say this in front of James, but shit I should just say it, I thought you were a God." Jason's wife took off her sunglasses and looked at Jason and then Denise, Jason almost fell off the sofa, and poor me, well I gave Denise the evil eye but shook I head in disbelief, and winked at Denise, good God baby!

"You think I was a God?" Jason looked at me and then Denise, Jason's wife Patty, walked out the room and out to their car, well God dam, why did she take it so personal? ha-ha.

"You are going to have to excuse my wife Patty, I guess she doesn't do well with jealousy?" Jealousy? Why would Patty be jealous of Denise, having a crush on him, as a teenager?

"I didn't know she would act like that." Jason put his hand up and stopped Denise from talking.

"It's fine. So, is it fair to ask you, that you were a fan?" Denise blushed at Jason.

"Yeah, the 90's music that Metallica put out as great, but not the look." See I was right.

"I told Kirk and Lars; we shouldn't cut our hair off." Jason rolled his eyes at me.

"Yeah, right man." Jason smirked at Denise, what does Newkid want my wife too!

"I always thought Lars and Kirk, were too gay, just my opinion." Right baby!

"Thank God, someone has a brain." Jason clapped his hands loud.

"Yup, I agree." I inhaled for a moment and winked at Denise.

"But Load and ReLoad were both awesome, spite of all the hate." Good baby!

"I would have to agree with you honey." Denise winked back at me.