three of everything

damn those two weeks went by fast, James and I went to the doctor again, to see how the babies were, and they looked just fine, still growing, at this point I was almost 2 months pregnant and showing a little bit, James couldn't stop smiling, I laughed with him. Then the doctor printed out a photo of the babies, for the first time, reminded me of Polaroid or something, James took my hand in his and kissed it, he leaned against me and saw the babies, I didn't know what gender they were going to be, but we wanted at least one boy. (photo)

I think the doctor said they were almost two months or something, so we have until October 2022! Can't wait and everyone will be floored! Even Lars! Speaking of Lars, James?

"James, honey?" He turned to look at me slowly, with a grin, aw cute!

"Yes?" James grinned again and raised his eyebrows at me and wiggled them, stop it, we are at the doctor's office, I swatted his arm, James pretended to be hurt, I smirked with James.

"What do you think of Lars, being the kids godfather?" James gave me questioning look.

"Godfather?" Yes James, I said godfather, what do you think?

"Yes, what do you think?" James scratched his head for a moment.

"Ah I guess, I've known Lars longer than anyone else and I trust him, even though he tried to hit on you a few times and that he's told you that he's in love with you, and that time, oh fuck! oh fuck, fine, but the first few months, I want to be around those kids with him." Ok then.

"Thank you." Not the greatest answer, but it will do, for now.

"I can tell we are having at least one boy." James rubbed his hands together and placed them over my stomach, the doctor and I gave James a funny look, the doctor shook her head.

"How can you tell? James gave me puppy eyes and blinked at me.

"Whenever I hold you at night, I run my hand over your stomach and I have a dream, that I'm teaching my boy, how to play Metallica and other cool songs, you know, just like Joey." Aw.

"True, James?" He looked down at me and smiled big.

"Yeah?" James's voice is so deep and nice, shut up Denise!

"If it's a boy I was thinking about calling him Harley James or Clifford Rider." James blinked.

"Harley James or Clifford Rider?" James thought to himself for a full 2 minutes, took my hand away and started blushing, it took him a minute to get himself together and came back to me.

"How about Rider Lee? I don't want to have to scream Cliff, so Rider Lee will do better, that will bring up bad memories." Sounds good to me, I smiled, and we kissed for a moment.

"Thank you." The doctor handed us the photos, two of all of them and 3 separate photos. Aw. Soon after James and I left, we stopped at the store to get some ice cream, 3 flavors, when we walked in the door, the phone rang and it was Lars, James froze for a moment, when I answered the phone, James sat down on the couch and I handed the phone to James, we smiled.