Part 01:- (House of bachelors)

Morning 6 o'clock
At Malhotra Mansion

"Come on dad, you can do it."

"Manik, I am not getting younger day by day. Soon I will have to die anyway, so why are you making me do all those exercises?"

"Shut up, dad."

"Abhi, why don't you say something?"

Raj looked at his elder son with pleading eyes. But all his hope went to the gutter as he said,

"Oho, if I say something your dear son will kill me and I don't want to die this soon."

Cabir was doing pushups when he counted 50 after doing 35 pushups and laid flat on the floor.

"I am done doing 50 pushups."

Arya was laying on a machine while doing weight lifting. As soon as Cabir said that he lost balance and that weight fell on his chest. He screamed out,

"Cabir, you lied again?"

Cabir made an innocent face and said,

"I didn't lie."

That's it, Arya fall down from that machine and said,

"Liar, did you forget that we are twins? Whenever you lie something bad happens to me."

And they started fighting. Dhruv came forward and tried to make peace between them but when they didn't stop fighting Manik held their shirt's collar and separated them from each other.

"Keep quiet, both of you. Cabir, you did only 35 pushups. Come on, complete your target and Dhruv please help Arya."

Seeing all this Raj whispered to Abhi,

"This boy will be the death of all of us."

"He is your son only."

"Yeah but he is exactly like his mother."

At that time Manik turned towards them and said,

"Did you say something?"

Raj immediately became a scared kitten and said,

"No, nothing."

"Then why are you standing like a statue? Start running again."

Raj saluted him dramatically and said,

"Aye aye captain."

And they started exercising again. Well that's a daily scene in malhotra mansion which is also known as house of bachelors as there is no woman in that house. Why? You will get to know soon.

At breakfast table

Raj opened the lid of the dishes and shouted angrily,

"Ramu, Ramu? Where is my aloo paratha?"

Abhi clench his nose and said,

"I forbid him to make aloo paratha. Like seriously, who starts his day with unhealthy food?"

If Manik is a fitness freak bodybuilder then Abhi is a diet conscious person. He just hates unhealthy foods but how can the foodies of the house agree with him? Cabir jumped into the conversation and said,

"Who said aloo paratha is an unhealthy food?"

"Oh please, you keep quiet. What do you know about healthy food?"

"As far as I know you are a well known businessman not any dietitian. What do you know about healthy food?"

That's it, they started fighting. This is also a daily scene in Malhotra mansion. They kept fighting until they found the whole dining room was empty. Well their fighting was such a common thing for them that they didn't even bother to stop them and focus on their daily routine. Abhi is the elder son of Raj Malhotra. He is a businessman and works at Malhotra Industry as a COO. Manik is a professional singer. Whatever they do they all have an interest in music. So Manik made a band and he is the main lead singer. Fab5, the band of brothers. Cabir is a RJ. I hope you all already know how much he loves to talk. Arya is a medical student. He is still trying to find out why something bad happens to him whenever his twin brother lies. If you know the answer please let him know. Dhruv is the youngest. He is a very good dancer and recently he joined a dance class.