Part 10:- (Irritating sibling)

Few days later
At medical college

"So final year students team up with 2nd year students fast and choose your assignment topic. I want all your assignments on my table within seven days, got it?"

"Yes sir."

When the professor left students started arguing with each other about creating their team. So Arya shouted angrily,

"You all want the best student to be in your team. But what about average students? Guys, they are equally talented otherwise they won't be able to clear the neet exam. Don't you think we should give them equal importance? As a class representative I am announcing a voting system. You all write your names on a small paper and rest I will tell you later."

Saying this Arya went to the backside of the college. There was a morgue room so usually people don't go there. He pulled out a cigarette from his pocket and started smoking. He was lost in his thoughts when someone came there and said,

"Never knew that our college topper also has a bad habit."

That voice was very familiar to him. So without turning back he said,

"Pihu, will you stop following me everywhere?"

"They are calling you to start the voting. I just came here to inform you."

Arya dropped the cigarette and smashed it with his shoes. Then he turned back and said,

"How do you know that I will be here?"

"Whenever you need to think about something you come here to spend some alone time. But this is the first time I am seeing you smoking. Is something bothering? You can share it with me. Trust me I won't judge you."

"Thanks for your concern but I am fine. They must be waiting for us, let's go."

Aryaman came back to the classroom with Pihu and said,

"So, I have two box. I will put seniors name in a box and I will keep 2nd year students name in other box. There will be six people in a team where only one senior will be their team leader, got it?"

Then Arya started picking up the chits and and started announcing their name. At last he picked up few chits who would be in his team and started announcing their names.

"Sahil, Meghna, Rajiv, Gita, Riya and Pihu you will be in my team. So you all got your teams? Now you are free to go and discuss about your topics."

Pihu was very happy and excited to be in his team. After who won't be happy to be in topper's team? When everybody left the classroom she said,

"Arya, we have to make an assignment on some disease. Do you have any topic in your mind? I think we should research on psychological disorder and make an assignment on it, what do you say?"

"Psychological disorder? Seriously? We will make an assignment on heart disease."

"But it's a common topic."

"So what? Heart disease are the most complicated disease."

"I agree but psychological disease is an uncommon topic. Everybody talks about physical disease but nobody think about psychological disorders. Why so?"

"Who is the team leader here?"

"Of course you."

"Then just do as I said. Go to the library and bring collect some books related to cardiology before someone else pick them from the library. We don't have much time so hurry up."

They went to the library and after sometime they came back with three books.

"We got only three books. See I told you it's a very common topic."

"Those cheaters had hide the books so that we can't make an assignment on this topic."

"How could you be so sure?"

"Because I have been studying with them from the past three years. No problem I have a few books in my house. Would you like to come to my house and get those books?"

"Yeah, sure."

At Malhotra Mansion

Cabir was wearing his headphones and doing the most weird dance moves while listening rock music when Arya entered the room and snatched his headphones. Cabir got irritated and said,

"What the hell? Now what did I do?"

"I have got some friends here so stop jumping like a monkey and behave yourself."

Saying this Arya went to his study room with his team but Cabir was furious at this action.

"How dare he call me a monkey? Wait now I will show you what this monkey can do."

Cabir came out of the room and saw Dhruv talking to Aliya over phone. He said,

"Dhruv, cut the call. See Manik bro is coming."

Dhruv got scared and his phone fall down from his hand. He looked here and there to find Manik but of course he wasn't there. Still Dhruv asked like a fool,

"Where is he? I saw him going out few minutes ago. Did he come back?"

Cabir didn't replied and started laughing. Meanwhile Arya banged with the bookshelf and was about to fall when Pihu held him by his waist and they shared a deep eye lock. Cabir expected to hear a loud scream but when he didn't hear anything he said to Dhruv,

"Manik bro was here few minutes ago and he didn't go out. If you don't believe me then go to his room and check."

Immediately a book fall down from the bookshelf which was going to hit Arya but Pihu saw that and cought that book on time but while catching that book she left Arya's waist. He fall down and shouted angrily,

"Cabir, I will kill you."

That's it. Cabir heard what he wanted to hear desperately and before his twin brother come there and beat him black and blue he immediately ran away. It's always fun to irritate your siblings, isn't it???

****************★******************
I know my readers are very upset with me for not updating this story from a long time. Actually my exams are coming soon and I have to focus on my studies now. So story update will be late only. I hope you all will support me and be with me till this story ends.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘