Part 06:- (Tit for tat)

Next day

Manik went to Nandini's cabin with her permission and sat there like a good boy. Seeing this she said,

"Today is your first season. So tell me what you like to do during your free time?"

Manik didn't reply. So she again said,

"I am asking you. Won't you talk to me?"

"You told me that if I won't get angry during the season for an hour then you will sign my report card and I will be free to go. So you keep saying whatever you want, I will be silent."

"Look Manik, people should react to certain things but when they overreact then something is definitely wrong with him. There must be a reason behind your anger. Tell me what it is."

"Does hulk need any reason to get angry? No right? There is no reason for my anger."

"Hulk?"

"Yeah, green hulk. That's what my family calls me."

"Well that's funny. But I think you are trying to change the topic."

Manik looked at the wall clock. Just 5 minutes passed since he came here. He felt like punching on the clock so that time runs faster and he gets rid of her torture. Maybe Nandini could read his mind so she again said,

"Being silent won't help you. In fact it will increase your seasons and you will have to come to me. So it's better if you talk."

Manik thought there is no use of being silent. So he said,

"I told you there is no reason behind my anger. I simply get angry whenever I see someone doing injustice to anyone."

"No, that's wrong. I think something bad happened in your childhood and at that time you couldn't do anything. That frustration and hatred kept increasing inside you and that's called unforgiveness-hook. That desire to take revenge comes out as anger. To get out of this emotional trap you have to control your anger and forgive that person."

"When you know this much about me then tell me who that person is, so that I can find him, shake hands with him and tell him that I have forgiven him. That's the task right?"

"No. You have to find that person and that's the task for you."

This time he shouted loudly,

"But I don't have any idea about whom you are talking about."

"It's your life so you have to find out."

"Do you think I am a fool? I know you are doing all this just to take revenge on me for my rude behavior."

"See how easily you get angry and why are you thinking that I am taking revenge on you? Unless you have a bitter past."

Manik immediately stood up and said,

"I don't have any bitter past, understand?"

Nandini pulled out a stretch ball from her drawer and gave it to him.

"Here, take this and press it while counting 1 to 10. It will help you to control your anger."

Manik slapped her hand away and said,

"I don't need any fucking ball."

Manik immediately palmed his mouth when he realized what he just said and seeing his cute antics Nandini started laughing at him.

"Okay, that was a slip of tongue. Stop laughing."

It was very difficult for her to stop laughing.