Part 22:- (New feelings)

At Night
In Malhotra Mansion

Raj was sitting in the living room and playing video games with Cabir when Arya came there with a coffee mug and sat beside him.

"Dad, I want to tell you something."

"Yeah, say."

Raj pressed the pause button and turned towards Arya when Cabir lowered the volume and played the game. Raj immediately snatched the remote from and smacked on his head.

"Cabir, you cheater. You again tried to cheat in the game. I don't want to play with you."

"I didn't cheat."

That's it, Arya was drinking coffee. He suddenly choked on his coffee and started coughing badly. Manik immediately came there and rubbed his back. When he was normal he grabbed Cabir's neck and shouted loudly,

"For god's sake will you stop lying?"

Abhi and Dhruv came out of their rooms hearing their loud voices and Abhi separated them. Manik said,

"Stop fighting guys. You aren't kids anymore."

"Look who is saying."

They all started laughing at Manik. Then Raj said,

"Anyways Arya, you wanted to tell me something?"

"I applied for a job in Lifeline Hospital. They just emailed me that they want to hire me as a cardiologist in their hospital."

"Wow, that's great. Cabir, bring some sweets for us."

"You have diabetes. Did you forget that?"

"So what? Can't I eat a little sweet to celebrate my son's success?"

"Okay, okay. But only a small piece."

"Nowadays, I don't understand who is the daddy here? You or me? Because nowadays you are lecturing me too much."

"Yeah, I am lecturing you and what about you? You are behaving like a child day by day. That day you had sweets in Navya's house. Do you think I didn't notice that?"

"Navya's mother insisted on having some sweets. How could I decline her? Now stop scolding me."

Arya slapped his own forehead and said,

"We can never win an argument against your logic. Anyways, I have more to say."

"Go ahead, I am all ears."

"That day you said I will get a separate room only when I get married. I thought about it and decided to get married."

"Are you kidding me? You will get married just to have a separate room? Manik, please call Nandini. I think he has gone mad."

"I am serious. I want to marry Pihu."

"Did you propose to her?"

"Not yet. I was waiting for this job approval."

Meanwhile Mukti and Aliya also came there. Mukti said,

"Then what are you waiting for? Go and propose to her."

"I am scared. What if she rejects me?"

Cabir immediately said,

"Actually she should reject you because you behaved like a jerk and left her for your career."

Raj, Manik and Abhi smacked him together and Raj said,

"Stop teasing my boy. Arya, don't worry if she still loves you then she will never reject you."

Cabir didn't show any mercy on his twin brother and said,

"Don't worry. Even if she rejects you, you can join Manik and become a benedick."

That's it, Manik and Arya ran after him and he ran away to save his life. Once again Malhotra Mansion was filled with happiness and joy.

Few days later

"White"

"No pink."

"White flowers will look beautiful."

"No pink flowers will look more beautiful."

When Mukti and Aliya were fighting over flowers, all were looking at them as if they were some aliens. Manik video called Nandini and said,

"Nandini, tell me which color flowers will look good here?"

"Red roses will be perfect."

"Okay then red roses it is."

Manik cut the call and went away leaving them totally surprised. Nowadays Nandini has become an important part of Manik's life. He literally can't do anything without her suggestions and rely on her for everything. Raj was also happy to see them together and decided to talk to Manik about it soon. Today is the Sangeet ceremony of the two couples. Only close people were invited. Needless to say, Nandini was also invited. However, for a couple weeks, a matter is bothering her from inside. She likes Manik, to be precise, she starts loving him but she doesn't know how to express it to Manik. To be frank, she is a bit septic abt this as Manik never gave any hint to it. Of course, he relies on her, a good friend and to some extent, he respects her but Nandini doesn't know it all these are enough for him to feel love for her. Eventually she took help from Mukti and Aliya and decided to propose to him today. It's not written anywhere that only boys have to initiate a relationship. Why should boys have all the fun? She looks at the mirror, corrects the plets of her dress and leaves for the ceremony.

****************★******************
I am so sorry for disappearing without any notice. Actually I had my final exam. Alhamdulillah my exams went well. Now I am waiting for the results. Hopefully I will do well. Please pray for me. About this story then don't worry. From now on I will be updating it regularly. I know it's a very short update but next time I will try to give you big update till then enjoy this one and don't forget to share your opinion by your comments.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘