Part 05:- (Cabir and his tricks)

On the other side

Cabir went to the radio station. When he was going to enter the operating room one of his colleagues stopped him and said,

"Hey Cabir, where are you going?"

"I am going to the operating room. Why? What happened?"

"Don't you know your show timing changed? You are not doing the morning show anymore."

"What? But why?"

"There is a new RJ joining from today and she will read the horoscope every morning."

"Horoscope? Seriously? Who believes in all this nowadays? This show will be a big flop. Let me talk to our manager."

"I don't think this idea will work out. Do you know how she got this job?"

"How?"

"She read our manager's horoscope and guess what? Her prediction came true. That's why she got this show, otherwise our manager decided that only you will do the morning show from today."

"That bitch stole my show. I won't leave her."

"She is the manager's favorite person now. I don't think you can do anything."

"There is nothing that Cabir Malhotra can't do. You go and get me her bio-data. Rest leave it to me."

"Okay as you wish."

That colleague brought her bio-data and Cabir started reading it.

"Name Navya Navily. Her name matches with black and white movie's heroine. Her age is 22. I thought she would be some aunty but she is very young. Why the hell is she interested in horoscopes? Hometown Patna, Bihar. She is an expert in reading other's horoscopes but what about her own horoscope? Get ready my black and white Madhubala because Cabir Malhotra is going to become a saturn in your horoscope."

Cabir smirked evilly and went to check the schedule. He saw the manager had given him the last show which will start at 11.59 pm and will finish at 2am. Seeing his blood boil.

"Who will listen to my night show at midnight? That manager is gone mad for sure. I have to do something very soon."

When Cabir came in front of the operating room he saw a girl in a pink kurti coming out of the room. He immediately got an idea and forwarded his hand towards her,

"Hello, I am Cabir. You must be the new RJ, Navya Navily?"

Navya shook hands with him and said,

"Yes. Nice to meet you."

"Same here. By the way I must say you are a very brave girl."

"Why are you saying that?"

"Oh don't you know what happened to Rahul?"

"Rahul? Who is he?"

"Let it be. If someone gets to know that I told you everything then the manager will sack me."

"Why will he sack you? Please tell me clearly."

"I will tell you everything but first promise me that you won't tell this to anyone."

"Okay, I promise. Now tell me."

"Rahul was our colleague who used to conduct this morning show. Few days ago he committed suicide after that all started seeing his ghost in the operating room every morning at the show time. That's why nobody was ready to conduct this show and you got this job very easily."

Navya seems to be scared hearing about ghost still she asked,

"Is it true? Why Rahul committed suicide?"

"Actually his parents are very narrow minded people. They wanted him to study architecture. But it was his dream to be an RJ. They were forcing him to leave this job and focus on his studies that's why he used to be very depressed and one day he committed suicide."

Navya gulped in fear. Seeing this Cabir said,

"All the best. Take care, bye."

Saying this Cabir left there and she kept standing there like a statue thinking about what Cabir just said. But when she looked around and realized that Cabir has left and the whole corridor is totally empty now she immediately ran away from there shouting loudly,

"Matarani, please save me."

Cabir was hiding behind a pillar. When he saw this he started laughing.

At college

Arya is a final year student so most of the time he remains busy with his classes and practicals. After attending his first class he needed a few books for his assignment. So he was going to the library when a girl held his hand and said,

"Arya, where are you going?"

Arya knew that girl so he jerked his hand and said,

"What do you want, Pihu?"

"I need to talk to you about yesterday."

"I don't want to talk. I have told you my decision yesterday only then why are you bothering me now?"

"Arya, please listen to me once."

"Look I know you love me but that's your problem not mine. I have goals to achieve so I don't want any distraction in my life."

"I am ready to wait for you."

"But I don't want you to wait for me. After completing my internship I will go to Australia for my FRCS degree. I don't have any time to waste on you. Why don't you understand? And maybe I will settle down in the USA forever. I don't think we will meet again. So it's better if you forget me and look for someone else."

Saying this Arya was about to go from there but Pihu came in front of him and blocked his way.

"I love you damn it, why don't you understand?"

"Pihu, I don't want to be rude with you so please don't provoke me."

"I can't live without you Arya. Please don't do this to me."

"Then die. I don't care."

"You actually don't care?"

"No, I don't."

"Well let's see."

Pihu pulled out a knife from her bag. Seems like she came to college with full preparations. She placed the knife on her wrist and said,

"I am asking you for the last time. Will you love me or not."

Meanwhile the whole college gathered around them to watch the drama. She was crying badly. Arya got irritated and said,

"Are you trying to blackmail me? Then sorry to say that your silly ticks won't work on me. Do whatever you want."

Saying this he was about to go from there but when he heard gasps from all he turned back and saw blood on her wrist. She actually cut her wrist. Blood was dripping drop by drop. Arya immediately rushed to her and tied his hanky around her wrist. All the time she was struggling to get out of his hold and said,

"Leave me, just let me die."

That's it, Arya slapped on her cheek hard and said,

"Are you mad? Why are you doing all this?"

"Because I love you, damn it."

"You can't force someone to love you back."

"Then let me die."

Saying this she fainted in his arms. Arya pulled her in his arms and rushed towards the sickbay.

Target:- 100 votes and inline comments

*****************★*****************
That's it for today. How's the update? Did you enjoy? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘