Five

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

20 June 2020Harry Styles

20 June 2020
Harry Styles

It's been a while since I've seen my best friend, Emersyn.

And trust me when I say I've been trying.

She's keeping her sweet little self locked away in her bedroom like Rapunzel in her tower. It's very intriguing because I expected her to be out and about fairly frequently.

It's been three days since I dropped her back home and every night I go to her house, throw stuff at her window in the hopes of attracting her attention but it always fails.

For some reason her bedroom lights are always off but I know she's in there, I just need to get up onto her balcony and knock on the doors properly and then maybe, just maybe, I can irritate her some more.

She's quite fun to piss off because I swear all she can respond with is 'fuck you, Harry' or 'fuck off, Harry' and it's entertaining.

I don't think she really has any deep rooted hatred for me because the lies have been fed to her by someone else, she doesn't personally hate me. Well, I hope she doesn't.

Her poor little brain has been messed with to believe my family and I are the enemies when she lives in a house with the most destructive, disgusting man I have ever had the displeasure of knowing.

She doesn't know that, she doesn't have any idea what's going on in the basement of her house and I hope she never does.

Well, I would like her to leave the house and I think the only way she will is if she gets a reality check. Will she believe me? Probably not but for her safety, I really hope she fucking does.

"Bear!" I call, slapping my hands against my thighs as my mum opens my bedroom door and my big rottweiler comes bounding towards me.

Bear is my best friend, the sweetest dog I could've ever asked for.

"Hi baby Bear!" I laugh as he jumps up into my arms, despite him being heavy, I still hold him up and place a kiss on his big head.

"He's been whining in the kitchen for the past ten minutes." I'm informed by my mum, she's smiling as I place Bear onto my messy bed and he immediately flops down on his back with a wide panting smile.

I look back at my mum in the doorway of my bedroom, "how's Emersyn?" She asks, knowing I've been keeping tabs on her since we've been back.

My mum adored Emersyn, like her own daughter. Obviously, due to the nature of my mum's hatred for Em's parents there was never a chance for her to grow close to her like I did.

She worries about her a lot because she knows what her parents are like, she knows their morals, their parenting style and she's nervous that Emersyn is going to be sucked into something nasty.