Sixteen

❀2 hours later❀

2 hours later

27 June 2020
Harry Styles

My mind constantly swirls with thoughts of Emersyn, like a carousel spinning around my brain and I can't escape it. I don't want to escape my thoughts of her. When I shut my eyes I see her smiling face, feel the warmth of her body against me.

Tonight I'll get to hold her in the silence for a while, her presence quietens my overwhelming thoughts.

Standing with Zayn on my balcony while he smokes is slightly nerve wracking considering he's not the most supportive of me being so involved with her, he's trying to protect me.

I've got her pearl necklace that I bid on at the auction clasped around my neck. It's a piece of her and I don't think I'll ever take it off simply. I hope she doesn't mind that I bought it, I shouldn't have spent that much money when I know it doesn't actually go to charity but I'll get it back to actually donate.

"I stayed away from her most of the night, I made sure we were hidden when we actually interacted." I mutter, his silence is showing how he feels about Emersyn and I.

"You're playing such a risky game with her, Harry, I'm scared for you." Zayn mutters, cigarette dangling from his lips while resting his hip against my balcony.

I squint at him.

"It's fine, don't worry about my relationship with her." I shake my head, it's none of his business what Emersyn and I do.

"H... you literally murdered someone in her basement tonight. Does she know about any of that?"

My eyes avert to the ground, not liking him bringing that up especially after the perfect night I've spent with her trying to forget everything that went on an hour before I met her in the bathroom.

If she'd found me in there ten minutes before then she would have seen me scrubbing blood that was still staining my skin. There's still some lingering, I'd just hoped Emersyn wouldn't see it, I don't know how I'd explain it to her.

She's sucked me into her sweet world, her dainty, fragile world and covered my eyes with tinted lenses so now I can gaze through the way she sees the world.

Maybe I'm just used to finding the worst qualities in everything, desperately trying to find hatred to justify my own personality. It's a protective thing, my heart is fragile and the gentlest gust of wind could shatter it so I had to build a brick wall around in protection but there's a little door for Emersyn.

The way I've fallen in love with her with ease is absolutely terrifying, I stare at her and just feel completely overcome with an emotion I've never felt so strongly before.

Love is a funny thing.

I've spent years protecting myself from such intense emotions but Emersyn doesn't even need to try, she makes me feel everything. She's a sweet girl in a small package tied with a pretty ribbon, fiery eyes and tempting lips accompanied with the prettiest of smiles.