Nineteen

1 July 2020Harry Styles

1 July 2020
Harry Styles

Waking up with the warmth of someone else's body wrapped around me is so foreign but I'm so used to it now that having Emersyn's chest expanding slowly against me is all I want. It's the most comforting feeling that I was never prepared for, despite being fast asleep in my arms I feel so safe and secure with her.

She's a little sprinkle of heaven, teasing and sucking me in deeper that I fear there's no making it out happily. Everything about her is so perfect and I'll never take that for granted, our time together is limited but I'll cherish the shit out of her.

I think we're both fully aware that we could be ripped apart with zero warning, if her dad catches onto what I'm doing then I'll have to flee before he kills me. I'd rather live and find my way back to Emersyn than leave her earthside forever.

It would be selfish of me to break her heart but we're at a point in our relationship that no matter what she'll get hurt. She trusted me with her body, to protect her with something as intimate as sex and she told me that she loves me through tears.

Her soul deserves protection, she's been failed and hurt by the world because no one has protected her but I'm here now and no one will hurt her again.

Except maybe me.

Her head rests gently on my chest, rising with every inhale I take with her hair fanned out but also covering parts of her face while the quietest of snores leave her plump lips. She's mentally exhausted from last night, falling asleep clinging to me and she still is.

It's early in the morning, the now July sun peeking through the thin curtains and lighting the room up. The room is silent as my fingers drum down her spine, resting my cheek against her small head and relishing in the feeling she gives me deep in my chest.

She's my star, the light of my life and now she's here I don't know how I'll ever be without her.

I'm so lucky I get my own personal star to light up my darkness.

My lips press against the top of her head as she begins to wake up, stretching her small body out so different parts of her click and crack, a sleepy groan leaving her lips. I watch her with a loved up smile on my face, tilting her head back on my chest.

Slowly, she peels her eyes open to meet mine. I admire her pretty brown irises, honey rings around her pupils that fade into a deep rich chocolate colour that gets darker towards the edges. They glow in the sunlight from outside but it's short lived because her eyes fall back shut, a small smile spreading over her lips.

Leaning down, I nudge my nose against hers, shutting my eyes at the feeling of her skin on mine. If I could lie here and kiss her forever, I would in a heartbeat.

My lips find hers, lazily kissing her while shifting her closer so I can feel her heartbeat and it's the only thing I need. She hums tiredly into my mouth, acting like her head is too heavy to hold up as our lips smack and mould beautifully.