Thirty Six

26 September 2020Harry Styles

26 September 2020
Harry Styles

As soon as the wheels hit the tarmac I was on a mission to get back to Emersyn as fast as possible. The time had slowly passed while we were apart until I just couldn't take it anymore, boarding a plane with my father who was hesitant for such an early return but the ache in my chest will never be resolved without the presence of my Angel.

I've watched my phone blow up with messages, fill up with voicemails all from Emersyn as she desperately has tried to get hold of me. Everyone has been but out of worry and needing to keep them all safe; I've ignored them as much as it hurts my heart.

This morning was spent anxiously flying home, it could be too early and become even more dangerous than before but between my father and I, we've formulated a plan. It'll be scary to execute but I'm sure in the end it'll be worth it, I could be happy with my wife.

My mum's reaction to seeing me early this afternoon both broke and healed my damaged heart. She wept in my arms, unable to form words while my dad wrapped his arms around us both, she was so overwhelmed with love and heartbreak.

We both abandoned her in the night and although she knew it was coming it still doesn't make it any better or easier, she stayed without knowing about our well-being, if we were safe or even alive.

She held onto my face and traced her thumb over the scar I now have on my cheek, it's quite prominent and instantly her motherly worries were coming out.

One of Max's little employees found our location, attacking the two of us after knocking us off the road onto a vacant one. Thankfully my father was armed at the time so shooting the two men before they could report back what country we were in was quick, one just managed to slice right under my eye before.

I'm lucky they missed my actual eye because it could've blinded me, my dad had to stitch the wound up for me back at where we were staying but now it's healed; a white scar in its place.

I hope Emersyn doesn't think it's ugly.

My mum told me that she's had Em around quite a lot, caring for her and making sure she's safe which is all I could've asked for. Knowing the two most important women to me had each other in such a hard time is comforting, they were safe and loved by one another.

She also informed me of an event happening at the Ripley's tonight and against my better judgement I got the details from her and decided to pop over and pay them a visit. It would be the quickest way to find my wife while bringing back memories from when I'd appear randomly at events just to be around her.

My parents are spending their time holding each other tonight, they've always been extremely affectionate people even around me as a kid which is why I'm quite needy now. I've watched a healthy relationship my entire life, they've hidden harder moments from me but now I know how to treat Emersyn, they're my biggest role models.