Meanwhile

A few months after the "bite of 87' ", the restaurant got shut down permanently, leaving us free to do as we wish. I stay in my cove, terrified of hurting anyone else. "You didn't mean to foxy. We all know it." Bonnie says, trying to reassure me. "Bonnie. I killed a kid." I say, shaking. I keep trying to power myself off, but he keeps stopping me. "I heard the kid survived." He says. "There's no way physically possible for that poor poor kid to have survived." Chica bursts into the cove. "Get to your places!" She screams at us. Bonnie goes to the main stage, I lean against the back wall and power down. Bonnie hears keys at the door.

        So men come in with co-owner Henry Emily. "I'm gonna run foxy's programming to see if there's a reason why he attacked that kid." Henry says and heads to the cove. Bonnie starts to panic, and though he thinks I did nothing wrong, he can't help but think I meant to do it. The men wait at the door of the cove. Bonnie is ready to jump off stage and make them leave. {Don't you even think about it. You'll risk us getting decommissioned.} Says Freddy in Bon's head. {If I don't do something, they might decommission him. And I CAN'T lose him.} Says bon right back. Just as he does, there's a gasp from the cove.

       "His code was changed. Someone programmed him to attack the kids." Say Henry. He pushes a few buttons on his computer. "And I can't delete it…..I hate to say it but foxy I cleared for decommission. Take him away." And with those three words, everything seemed to stop.